Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Cats that sleep with us

Go down 
+3
DianaR
lilymom24
Brandbla8
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Cats that sleep with us Empty
PostSubject: Cats that sleep with us   Cats that sleep with us Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:35 pm

I have to tell you, my cats all have to sleep with us. When they see us turning things off, they go and jump on the bed. Snowball has to sleep right in my face, Fidget sleeps in between my husband and I and boots sleeps at the foot of the bed. They make sure we do not sleep much later than 8am. This morning snowball was playing with my nose to wake me up. Do your cats do this?
Back to top Go down
lilymom24
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Cats that sleep with us   Cats that sleep with us Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:50 pm

Our cats snuggle up on and off but do not stay there all night. They usually start off there and the kitten does a lot of loud purring. I enjoy having them there but I guess we must move around too much because they leave before morning. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DianaR
I am a
I am a
DianaR

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Cats that sleep with us   Cats that sleep with us Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:34 pm

I allow kittens a bit of latitude, but after a certain age I expect them to sleep at the foot of the bed.

I don't like fur or dander where my head will rest.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cats that sleep with us   Cats that sleep with us Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:56 pm

Last night I was woken up at 2:30 am.... Midnight was on my chest purring really loud. Pet me pet me... I pet him and he would not leave me alone. Finally I picked him up and put him on the other side of the bed.

We usually have all 3 cats in bed at one point or another throughout the night.
Back to top Go down
manojjonam10
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Cats that sleep with us   Cats that sleep with us Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:05 am

My cat used to sleep with me and it wont wake me in the morning. It sleeps tight with me and it is just like a small baby sleeping along side me doing nothing except having a long sleep.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Cats that sleep with us   Cats that sleep with us Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:10 am

Our cats love to come and sleep with us, too, if we let them. If we close the bedroom door, they each have their other favorite spots in the house, but if the door is not shut all the way, they will some to cuddle and purr on the bed. Smile They wake us up early, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Cats that sleep with us   Cats that sleep with us Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:30 am

I dont have any cat however our miniature schnauzer sleeps with us in bed. She has been with us since she was a small puppy and she is like one of our kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cats that sleep with us   Cats that sleep with us Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cats that sleep with us
Page 1 of 1