Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Cats and Toilets

Go down 
+2
bubble
Brandbla8
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Cats and Toilets Empty
PostSubject: Cats and Toilets   Cats and Toilets Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:22 pm

Just a funny story that my cat boots does and is now teaching fidget and snowball to do. When ever I go to use the bathroom she sits at my feet until I am done and then right when I get up and flush she is hanging over the toilet watching the water go down. I have tried everything to stop her from doing this even shutting my bathroom door well and she comes under the door to get in.
Back to top Go down
bubble
I am a
I am a
bubble

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Cats and Toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats and Toilets   Cats and Toilets Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 6:23 am

I don't think I would be too keen for my cat to sit watching me on the loo!!!Your cat must find the water fascinating, just be sure they don't go jumping in after it!!!
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Cats and Toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats and Toilets   Cats and Toilets Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:21 am

My cat Gracie is the same- I can't figure out why either. It drives me crazy- It's not only the toilet though- When I am relaxing in a bubble bath- she always somehow gets in (if the door isn't all the way shut) and she sits on the side of the tub watching- She is fascinated with water. She has not ever jumped in though- thankfully!
Back to top Go down
DianaR
I am a
I am a
DianaR

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Cats and Toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats and Toilets   Cats and Toilets Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:26 am

I find this idea repulsive enough that I would get a new bathroom door to keep the cat out, and then leave the lid to the toilet down at all times.

Animals sitting at my feet while I use the toilet is just unacceptable.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Cats and Toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats and Toilets   Cats and Toilets Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:49 am

I tell my cats that I don't need company in that part of the house, thank you! They'd love to come in, but the door does get shut all the way. Smile
Back to top Go down
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Cats and Toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats and Toilets   Cats and Toilets Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:51 am

This must be some weird cat thing because our cat does the same thing. It used to anyway and still wants to join me in the bathroom but I close the door whenever I use it and I come out seeing the cat sitting right beside the door waiting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cats and Toilets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cats and Toilets   Cats and Toilets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cats and Toilets
Page 1 of 1