Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?

Go down 
+10
HardworkinMom
Tigger
manojjonam10
Mojo
LissyS
KrisNY
hoygirl
antkmom
ken7700
wildwoman
14 posters
AuthorMessage
wildwoman
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Empty
PostSubject: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:59 pm

It drives my husband crazy when he comes home at night and there are my two dogs at my side,and one cat at my back and the other on my feet. I love them sleeping with me,they keep me warm and it is nice to have something furry to snuggle up to. But I know this is not for everyone. And my bed isn't exactly big enough for us all but we make it work. So do you let them sleep with you?
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:36 am

Sometimes I do the wife does not always like it, but lucky for me most of the time they do not want to sleep in the bed they have a nice bed on the floor.
Back to top Go down
antkmom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:57 am

Never. I don't like the dog to be on my bed at all. The kids will let her sleep with them, but I would prefer that she sleep in her kennel.
Back to top Go down
hoygirl
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:11 pm

I have always let my dogs sleep in my bed. But my hubby that I am married to now doesn`t like it. I love having my doggies in my bed. When I was a single mom and there was a storm my two boys and two dogs would be in my bed. Quite crowded lol.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:05 pm

Dogs? No way! My daughter will let our Boxer sleep with her too from time to time. My daughter usually ends up on the floor. I think she lets her in for the "feeling safe" reasons.

Our cats always end up in our bed. Sometimes on my head! sometimes on my feet. They drive me crazy!
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:23 am

We used to let the cats come to bed with us, which they loved, but right now we are doing some work on the house, and the cats insist on getting all dusty, so things have changed for them: no sleeping in the human bed! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mojo
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:13 am

It would depend on what sort of lifetsyle the dog had. When younger had a little house dog that was quite clean. Now I have two dogs that like to run around the yard, stir up dust, swim in the creek so they are not even allowed on the sofa never mind the bed. Nice to have a cuddle though, can understand that.
Back to top Go down
manojjonam10
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:41 am

I am not yet married and would always like sleeping with my pets. I think I am lucky in this case as I have very little things to care about apart my pets.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:36 pm

Always. I love having those furry idiots next to me. Sometimes, Gestalt will curl up by me and sleep with his head on the pillow like a person. He's so cute!
Back to top Go down
HardworkinMom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:15 pm

I would not let them sleep with me and my husband. The dogs sleep in the hallway. Guarding the doors to the different bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
jimmys devoted
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:30 pm

often we have to sleep in little balls in corners because all ofthen NEED mommy and daddy.
They have issues.. hehehehehe
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:42 pm

I use to let my small dog sleep with me but I found that I woke up cramped and tucked in the corner and there she was spread out all over the bed. So, she is not able to sleep with me anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
bubble
I am a
I am a
bubble

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:04 am

No never. The bed isn't big enough for a start, plus the dog would never keep still long enought for me to get some decent sleep.

I don't mind the cat taking a nap on the bed when I am not it though.
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:04 am

I love my dog with all my heart but I won't let him go on my bed let alone sleep on it. He can sleep in the room if he wants but not on the bed. You never know where dogs have been stepping and what they have gotten into so I prefer that my dog stays on the ground as opposed to my furniture.

He does have a very nice bed of his own that he likes a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?   Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you let your animals sleep in bed with you?
Page 1 of 1