Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

How much does your cat sleep?

Go down 
+2
aclowers
RustyK
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

How much does your cat sleep? Empty
PostSubject: How much does your cat sleep?   How much does your cat sleep? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:44 pm

Cats are notorious for sleeping a lot, but one of mine has beaten every record. I swear he sleeps 23 hours fo the 24, if not more! The other two walk and run around, play and wrestle, but this one sleeps away, getting up only to eat and use his litterbox. When the others try to play with him, he tries to get away as soon as he can and go back to bed. Smile
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: How much does your cat sleep?   How much does your cat sleep? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:47 pm

My two 3 year old cats sleep alot, too. The only time they are awake generally is if the kitten is trying to get them to play with her. Now, she is one bundle of energy. Kinda reminds me of my kids when they were little. Running full speed ahead and drop napped where ever they landed. Laughing
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: How much does your cat sleep?   How much does your cat sleep? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:52 pm

Yes, kittens are lightning bolts of energy, they won't stop running until ALL the strength is gone and they fall down and sleep. Very Happy Makes you wonder where all this energy goes when they grow up and become adult cats.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How much does your cat sleep?   How much does your cat sleep? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:40 am

The kittens sleep a lot still- not as much as they did when they were first born. They are comical- they sleep- then wake up and run around the house- jumping on each other and everything!

The older cat seems to sleep a lot. I can't figure out how they sleep so much!
Back to top Go down
dreamr802
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: How much does your cat sleep?   How much does your cat sleep? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:49 am

My friend's cat seems to be sleeping 24/7. I rarely see her awake when I'm over at their house. She is older but still you would think that they would be awake for a lot of the day.
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: How much does your cat sleep?   How much does your cat sleep? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:30 pm

My cats also sleep a lot. They will play awhile and sleep a while. They do this all day and night in cycles. I wish I could get that much sleep. bounce
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: How much does your cat sleep?   How much does your cat sleep? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:50 am

My friend's cat used to roam around the aprtment a lot until my friend had the cat fixed, then it started sleeping a lot more. I wonder if fixing animals make them more tired or something.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: How much does your cat sleep?   How much does your cat sleep? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:27 pm

skatss wrote:
My friend's cat used to roam around the aprtment a lot until my friend had the cat fixed, then it started sleeping a lot more. I wonder if fixing animals make them more tired or something.

Yes, neutering makes them more calm. It is not that they are tired all the time, it's just being more relaxed - no need to go find a boyfriend / girlfriend anymore. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much does your cat sleep?   How much does your cat sleep? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How much does your cat sleep?
Page 1 of 1