Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Watching kittens play

Go down 
+3
sanju123
lizd
KrisNY
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Watching kittens play Empty
PostSubject: Watching kittens play   Watching kittens play Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:40 am

I'm telling you it is so much fun to watch kittens play.
I'm so glad I chose to keep 2 kittens out of the 5. They play all the time. It's cute to watch them.... they literally hop - hop - hop then jump on each other. It's so comical!
Back to top Go down
lizd
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Watching kittens play   Watching kittens play Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:28 pm

I've always wanted to get two babies at the same time, whether it was two kittens, two puppies, or a combination of the two. I always thought that it would be the most entertaining thing to watch them play and grow up together. You are very lucky!
Back to top Go down
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Watching kittens play   Watching kittens play Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:48 am

There is nothing more cute than watching these little ones playing. pups and kittens are so playful, they will keep on troubling fondling and playing with each other. You might have seen lion cubs behaving the same way on TV, they also look very sweet when the clan is in playful mood.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Watching kittens play   Watching kittens play Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:52 am

The only problem with 2 of them-- there is twice as much of messes to clean! lol- they get into everything !
Also there are 2 biting your toes when you are sleeping- to tell you it's time to wake up!
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Watching kittens play   Watching kittens play Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:27 pm

Watching kittens play is something that is very cute. It is amazing how much they can play and what they are able to do. Kittens can be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
bubble
I am a
I am a
bubble

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Watching kittens play   Watching kittens play Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 4:50 am

I agree, kittens are great to watch, they are just so playful.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Watching kittens play   Watching kittens play Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:25 pm

I have been watching the stray kittens we've rescued play on our deck today. There are three of them, all boys, two are the same size and one is a little smaller. The smaller one is the bravest. Smile
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Watching kittens play   Watching kittens play Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:59 am

I just crack up when I'm watching them.
Last night I woke up to a crash- Fattycat knocked over my water glass and was sitting so nicely on my alarm clock when I turned the light on. He knew he was in trouble. Midnight was looking at him and shaking his head- (not really but you could tell Midnight knew Fatty was in trouble) See sometimes there playing gets them in trouble!
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Watching kittens play   Watching kittens play Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:20 pm

There's nothing cuter than watching kittens and puppies play together. But I would be concerned when the kittens grew up to be cats. Would they still get along as well? I don't know since I don't have any cats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching kittens play   Watching kittens play Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watching kittens play
Page 1 of 1