Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!

Go down 
+4
LissyS
shruti
RastaKid
KrisNY
8 posters
AuthorMessage
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Empty
PostSubject: Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!   Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 5:54 pm

We experienced a new thing in my house. We have a stray cat that was pregnant- She is such a great loving cat... Her name is Tabby (we named her).

She had 5 kittens!

They are:

Fatty
Jack
Pumba
Midnight
Prince

They are just over 1 month old now Smile
Back to top Go down
RastaKid
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!   Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:23 am

Tabby that just found a home? Glad for her and I bet that those kittens are simply adoring.
Back to top Go down
shruti
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!   Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:21 pm

Thats sound nice friend.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!   Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:49 pm

We have a neighborhood cat who comes to visit often named Midnight, she is all black. Smile I bet you have your hands full with these cuties!
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!   Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:42 pm

Wow, so many kittens but I bet they are all adorable. When you do find homes for them you'll probably miss them all. I know they're hard work when they're so young but they are so precious.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!   Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:42 am

An update....
my friend took 1 cat- he is still Jack
my cousin took 2-- they are princess and romeo (was pumba)
and we kept Fattycat (I call him this now) and Midnight

I miss them terrible- but I see them a lot too
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!   Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 1:36 am

Congrats on placing them in good homes KrisNY! I have a similar task ahead - there are three kittens living in our backyard, obviously dumped by someone. We've been feeding them, they are tame and very affectionate. And of course very cute! Smile
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!   Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:02 am

Oh good luck finding homes for them.... Kittens are great. I had to make sure that our kittens went to a good home- I just don't know how people drop off animals.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!   Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:18 pm

Yes, it blows my mind, too. Obviously, these people somewhat care at first - the kittens are tame and socialozed, so you can tell they've been handled, fed, etc. Then they decide the kittens are grown and can survive on their own - so they dump them into a corn field. That's almost certain death to the kittens.
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!   Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:29 pm

I am so glad that you were able to find good homes for the furry bundles of joy. I just had my third and last cat fixed last week to make sure we do not have any more kittens.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!   Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:36 am

Oh yeah--- our kittens will be fixed as well. I want no more kittens either-

Yes its a shame-- taking care of them for a bit then dropping them off- I just don't understand.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!   Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:14 am

Kittens are so cute when they are young. My kids would have a whole house full of kittens if I let them.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!   Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:58 am

Agreed. they are adorable when they are young- and then they turn into cats! lol... Not so cute - a pain- eat more use the litter more too! lol....
I'm glad we only kept 2!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!   Kittens and more kittens and more kittens! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kittens and more kittens and more kittens!
Page 1 of 1