Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

How do you play with your pets?

Go down 
+4
dreamr802
Orrymain
wildwoman
RustyK
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

How do you play with your pets? Empty
PostSubject: How do you play with your pets?   How do you play with your pets? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:35 pm

Do you have any special games you play with your pets? We've got the "mousing" game with one of the cats, he gets on the bed, and I move my feet under the blanket - he goes crazy trying to catch the "undercover mouse." cat
Back to top Go down
wildwoman
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: How do you play with your pets?   How do you play with your pets? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:53 pm

My dog Sparky,my husband and myself all play together with blankets. he loves to be wrapped up and then we run from him and wait for him to come get us. It is so funny. We always play with the cats with string and watch them run around like crazy after it.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: How do you play with your pets?   How do you play with your pets? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:01 pm

We play with the string as well, our cats love it. They'll chase it, jump up in the air after it (pretty high, too), and bump into each other in the process. It is hilarious! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
I am a
I am a
Orrymain

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: How do you play with your pets?   How do you play with your pets? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:21 am

My two dogs now like to do different things. One is a real toy dog and she loves to play with tug a war. In the bed, she likes to climb on top of me and play peekaboo. The other one likes to play 'rub my tummy'. lol
Back to top Go down
dreamr802
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: How do you play with your pets?   How do you play with your pets? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 8:34 pm

My brother runs around in circles in the family room around the couch...like really fast and the dog starts to chase him...then he'll randomly jump on the couch and she'll keep running in circles or he'll run in the circle that goes around the stairs like from the living room to dining room to the foyer...just in a big circle then he'll do that a few times then sit on the stairs and she won't notice and she'll keep barking and running lol.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: How do you play with your pets?   How do you play with your pets? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 6:32 pm

dreamr802 wrote:
My brother runs around in circles in the family room around the couch...like really fast and the dog starts to chase him...then he'll randomly jump on the couch and she'll keep running in circles or he'll run in the circle that goes around the stairs like from the living room to dining room to the foyer...just in a big circle then he'll do that a few times then sit on the stairs and she won't notice and she'll keep barking and running lol.

Oh, that's got to be hilarious!! The doggie is not paying attention... Very Happy You need to try to get this on video, this would be an instant YouTube hit. Or perhaps you could send it to America's Funny Videos and win some money!
Back to top Go down
jimmys devoted
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: ah play   How do you play with your pets? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:04 pm

We often just lay in the middle of the floor and they pile on top of us, jumping on us, kissing us its fun. Sugar loves catch or tug of war,
Boom and baby girl like to play with dolls like they are puppies.
And a few like shadow and badger like keep away!
Back to top Go down
MHJ
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: How do you play with your pets?   How do you play with your pets? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:09 am

I would invest a little time playing with toy mouses or other stuffed, mini-toys. This would always bring a smile to both our faces
Back to top Go down
hoygirl
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: How do you play with your pets?   How do you play with your pets? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:02 pm

My shepherds favorite thing to do is you throw dirt up in the air and he jumps just like a fish coming out of the water and he barks at the dirt while he bites it. If no one is out there to play with him he kicks the dirt with his front paw and turns around to bark at it. I posted a picture of him doing this in the picture section.
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: How do you play with your pets?   How do you play with your pets? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:17 pm

I have a cat play ground inside and we play with them all the time. It is sort of like a tent for cats with toys that hang down from the top. They seem to love it. Well the younger 2 do. Their mama does not think to much about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you play with your pets?   How do you play with your pets? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you play with your pets?
Page 1 of 1