Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Cleaning of the house.

Go down 
+2
bubble
sanju123
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Cleaning of the house. Empty
PostSubject: Cleaning of the house.   Cleaning of the house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:04 am

My friend had to spend quite a bit on the cleaning of the house when she bought one in Houston. The previous owner had two dogs and as she moved out she didn't get the house cleaned. My friend had to get it chemically cleaned and it cost her pretty good sum. Well is it the duty of the owner to hand over the house after getting it cleaned?
Back to top Go down
bubble
I am a
I am a
bubble

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning of the house.   Cleaning of the house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:32 am

I think so. We were once put off buying a really nice house because of pet smells. It really was disgusting. The family had rabbits in a hutch in the living room, three dogs that had scratched away at the donwstaris internal doors, and they also had cats and a litter of kittens living in the bathroom and bedrooms.

Needless to say, it took them a very long time tio sell the house, it was just so unclean, and I think, unfair on the animals.
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning of the house.   Cleaning of the house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 10:49 am

I think it was terrible that the owners of the house didn't make sure that it was clean all along. That it smelled means that the animals in it might not have been kept at their maximum health and that bothers me a lot about this story.

If you want a house and it has that kind of smell and damage, it's well within your rights to get the price down enough to help with the cost of cleaning it. But then, it will have to be a really great house for me to want yo take on someone else's dirty home cleaning. I'd go find another place to live.
Back to top Go down
lizd
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning of the house.   Cleaning of the house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:27 pm

I have not owned a home yet, but being I rent, I've moved a few times. Even when renting, I would never dream of leaving the apartment without cleaning it inside and out. What a nasty thing to do, to leave it a mess for someone else.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning of the house.   Cleaning of the house. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:16 pm

Yeah, some house owners think it's the buyer's job to clean up their mess. I wouldn't do it. I didn't mess it up, so I ain't cleaning! Very Happy If the house is not in a good shape I would refuse to buy.
Back to top Go down
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning of the house.   Cleaning of the house. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:18 am

Is it that the house that houses pets need enzyme cleaning.It is said that otherwise there are possibilities of infections and allergies. My friend has a little baby and she says that his Dr friend suggested that it will be safe for them if the house gets enzyme cleaning.Carpets and the tapestry every thing has to be disinfected by certain chemicals.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning of the house.   Cleaning of the house. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:55 am

If they want to sell it. I wouldn't buy a house that smelled like animals or pet urine at all. Never- I know how hard it is to clean.
My house doesn't smell- I cannot stand the smell of litter boxes so I'm constantly cleaning them- and they are in the basement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleaning of the house.   Cleaning of the house. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleaning of the house.
Page 1 of 1