Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Teeth cleaning treats?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Teeth cleaning treats? Empty
PostSubject: Teeth cleaning treats?   Teeth cleaning treats? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:20 pm

Do you buy any tartar-removing treats for your pets? I do sometimes. I heard that it is a good idea to brush your cat's or dog's teeth, but my boys won't let me, so we use those treats instead.
Back to top Go down
mandiees
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Teeth cleaning treats?   Teeth cleaning treats? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:16 pm

We do brush our dog's teeth, they think its a fun game; prolly does not hurt that we have chicken flavored toothpaste either. I read some bad stuff (not sure if its true) about Greenies not being digested well by dogs and have not really used anything since we heard that info.
Back to top Go down
lizd
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Teeth cleaning treats?   Teeth cleaning treats? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:29 pm

The vet my parents use actually will clean the dog's teeth once a year. I believe they put the dogs under for the process.

Once in a while I buy the teeth cleaning type of treats for my cat, but she doesn't seem to enjoy them as much as the other treats.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Teeth cleaning treats?   Teeth cleaning treats? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:58 pm

mandiees wrote:
We do brush our dog's teeth, they think its a fun game; prolly does not hurt that we have chicken flavored toothpaste either.

I did not know that there was a special chicken-tasting toothpaste for that! LOL! Very Happy Very smart idea, I bet pets love it... Does your dog try to eat it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teeth cleaning treats?   Teeth cleaning treats? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teeth cleaning treats?
Page 1 of 1