Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

What Would You Do With A Small Chick?

Go down 
+4
sanju123
aclowers
manojjonam10
Florentin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Florentin
I am a
I am a
Florentin

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-04

What Would You Do With A Small Chick? Empty
PostSubject: What Would You Do With A Small Chick?   What Would You Do With A Small Chick? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:53 am

What would you do with a small chick, if you got one as a gift?
First of all, I would ask the gift giver: "what were you thinking?"

I mean, they are cute, but what do you do with a chick?
I remember when I was a child people would make these as gifts.
Back to top Go down
manojjonam10
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do With A Small Chick?   What Would You Do With A Small Chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:44 am

Yeah, my grandparents used to raise chicks and they never consume them for meat or other purposes. They kept the chicks entirely as a loving pets.
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do With A Small Chick?   What Would You Do With A Small Chick? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 6:41 pm

I wouldn't mind the cute fuzzy chick part. But, unfortunately they grow up to be full-sized chickens. Maybe you could re-gift it back to the same people for Christmas? Wink
Back to top Go down
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do With A Small Chick?   What Would You Do With A Small Chick? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 7:56 am

I will take a break from my work-play with it the whole day and pamper it in the best possible manner and pray to God that it may not grow into a big chicken but remains tiny cute creature for ever.
Back to top Go down
bubble
I am a
I am a
bubble

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do With A Small Chick?   What Would You Do With A Small Chick? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:42 am

When I was in primary school we had eggs and an incubator, and hatched quite a few cute little chicks.

I am not too impressed with giving animals as gifts, but I would love a chick or two to grow up in the back garden.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do With A Small Chick?   What Would You Do With A Small Chick? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:53 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about chickens. Then again, I don't really know that much about them.
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do With A Small Chick?   What Would You Do With A Small Chick? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:10 pm

I think it is cruel to keep a chick as a pet. They are cute when they are little but when they grow up they get messy. A chick needs a farm or a place with lots of grounds to run around.

If I had a chick I would give it to a farm where it would be taken care of properly. I would not keep it at the house.
Back to top Go down
Dee
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do With A Small Chick?   What Would You Do With A Small Chick? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Oh gosh what were they thinking ? that is some crazy gift to give someone Shocked I think I would find a home for it, personally I wouldn't be able to keep a chick here with the amount of cats and dogs about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Would You Do With A Small Chick?   What Would You Do With A Small Chick? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Would You Do With A Small Chick?
Page 1 of 1