Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

My kitten and the Christmas tree

Go down 
+3
antkmom
leighdu
lilymom24
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lilymom24
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-09-07

My kitten and the Christmas tree Empty
PostSubject: My kitten and the Christmas tree   My kitten and the Christmas tree Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:28 am

She is afraid of it Shocked .

Its only been in the house for a day so I am sure she will come around but at the moment, she does not want to be anywhere near it.

I have strange pets Laughing
Back to top Go down
leighdu
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: My kitten and the Christmas tree   My kitten and the Christmas tree Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:31 pm

Awww, I am sure she will come around. My sister is having the opposite problem. Her kitty just will NOT leave the tree alone. She loves to jump in it, knock the decorations down, and hide under it.
Back to top Go down
antkmom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: My kitten and the Christmas tree   My kitten and the Christmas tree Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:36 pm

Poor kitty, but lucky you. Just be thankful that she isn't climbing up the tree. That is what our kitten use to do. We finally had to tie the tree to the wall so it wouldn't keep falling over when the kittlen climbed it.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: My kitten and the Christmas tree   My kitten and the Christmas tree Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:23 pm

Lucky you is right! That is awesome- I hope mine are afraid too! I'm sure they will climb it instead. We were supposed to get ours this past weekend- but sickness snuck in.
Be thankful! very thankful!
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: My kitten and the Christmas tree   My kitten and the Christmas tree Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:08 pm

I wish my cats and kittens were afraid of my Christmas tree. All they do is knock it over at night. I had to tie it down so they could not knock it over anymore. lol!
Back to top Go down
wildwoman
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: My kitten and the Christmas tree   My kitten and the Christmas tree Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 6:24 pm

My youngest cat was like that for the first few days,then by the end of the week we awoke to the sound of our tree falling! Whew luckily only the tree and some ornaments were injured Smile
Try to make sure that they stay away especially if their is anything that can injure them if the eat it,string like garland or anything.
Back to top Go down
manojjonam10
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: My kitten and the Christmas tree   My kitten and the Christmas tree Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:35 am

My cat will ruin anything she found to be beautiful. I would always prefer unbreakable plastic as her toys as she is a great chewer and the christmas tree is yet to become her victim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My kitten and the Christmas tree   My kitten and the Christmas tree Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My kitten and the Christmas tree
Page 1 of 1