Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Christmas gifts for your pets

Go down 
+5
jimmys devoted
andasay
RustyK
shinningstar
KrisNY
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Christmas gifts for your pets Empty
PostSubject: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:50 pm

Do your kids make you get the pets Christmas gifts?

My daughter does... it's sweet-- and then we have to let the cats open the gifts-- lol... The kittens will be funny this year- they love tearing into things- so I am sure they will love to open their presents. I rub a bit of catnip on the inside of the wrapping paper! We got them cat stockings already!
Back to top Go down
shinningstar
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:40 pm

It's already a tradition to give presents during Christmas. And we treated our pets as a member of the family. Last Christmas, me neice bought a pillows for the kittens. And I can see that the kittens love it.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:53 pm

Oh, that's so cute! You should record your kittens on video when they'll be opening their gifts!

I might buy treats for my boys and gift-wrap them as well. cat
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:41 pm

I should... how cute would that be... I hope they get right into it. They are already in the presents as I try to wrap- they think it's fun to lay on one side while I wrap the other.

Our dog will get bones or biscuits of some sort!
Back to top Go down
andasay
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 1:46 pm

Last year we got the cat a new bed and the dog a big box of treats that lasted way beyond christmas. This year I think I will get them both new feeding and water bowls.
Back to top Go down
jimmys devoted
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: we have some picked out already   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:45 pm

For fartfignugen a new blanket and new bowl. For Princess all pink bowl with crowns on it and her name plus a new brush and girl perfume. Sugar some new tug toys and a bowl with his name on it.
Boom bear some new plush babies and bowl.
the others just bowls for right now with their name on it. Like Mama will have a mommys bowl and General Patton we are looking for a helmet, badger a baby bowl Shadow like to eat at the table so hes getting a kids plate.

julie
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 2:26 pm

We get our dog and 3 cats all a toy or two for Christmas every year. It is so fun to watch them try to get into it on Christmas morning.
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
I am a
I am a
Orrymain

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:24 am

I think it's lots of fun. The dogs have their own stockings and presents. It's great to get them some new toys and some of their favorite treats and bones. It includes them in the special day.
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:32 am

I am planning to buy a new bed for Cookie who is our miniature schnauzer. I was one at the local pet shop which looks really comfortable.
Back to top Go down
antkmom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:45 pm

Santa actually brings the dog a gift as well as all the kids. She is very spoiled. She also has a stocking that we fill with treats. One year we must have put something that had a strong scent in the stocking. When we woke up she had already gotten into her stocking!
this year my daughter just bought a stocking for her guinea pig too.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 12:04 pm

Wow-- some of you go all out- How adorable is that!

ANTK mom- a stocking for the gunieau pig... that is just too much- although they are pets too right.

I hope all your pets loved their gifts!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christmas gifts for your pets   Christmas gifts for your pets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas gifts for your pets
Page 1 of 1