Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Would you buy trinkets to help animals?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Would you buy trinkets to help animals? Empty
PostSubject: Would you buy trinkets to help animals?   Would you buy trinkets to help animals? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:47 pm

I see that many animal-related sites sell different trinkets to raise money for their cause: from key chains and pins to t-shirts, coffee mugs, bags, and more. Would you buy something like this to help rescued animals? I normally do not buy trinkets like this, so I look for other ways to help. Perhaps a t-shirt would be okay though, wearing it might help to draw attention to the cause.
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy trinkets to help animals?   Would you buy trinkets to help animals? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:34 pm

Sure, I have bought the above mention items for no cause at all. Rescuing animals would definitely be worth the extra money, if I had it at the time.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy trinkets to help animals?   Would you buy trinkets to help animals? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:33 pm

See, I am not a trinket-buyer. Smile I have a list of items I call "dust collectors" and will not buy, no matter how cute they are. So when I look at things offered at animal sites, I look for something I could use. Like I said, a t-shirt is fine. I have seen one selling purses, that's fine as well. But no key chains and figurines for me...
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy trinkets to help animals?   Would you buy trinkets to help animals? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:27 pm

I would buy something like this if a school was collecting money for needy animals. But I wouldn't buy them from a site. I would donate money but wouldn't buy anything.
Back to top Go down
jimmys devoted
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Elephant sanctuary   Would you buy trinkets to help animals? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:42 pm

We buy from Elephant sanctuary and when I can I donate items for them to sell. I always buy from rescues.

julie
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Would you buy trinkets to help animals?   Would you buy trinkets to help animals? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Would you buy trinkets to help animals?
Page 1 of 1