Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Animal Rescues

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mandiees
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Animal Rescues Empty
PostSubject: Animal Rescues   Animal Rescues Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:27 pm

I volunteer with a local animal rescue and I find its a great way to get out of the house on weekends and spend some quality time helping to find animals homes. This really is perfect for any animal lover out there - the rescues are always looking for help!
Back to top Go down
Topdog
Admin
Admin
Topdog

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Animal Rescues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Rescues   Animal Rescues Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:26 pm

This is a very important part of what we want to bring to our members. If you feel ok doing it we would appreciate you adding it down in our services area. With the location and some extra information, that way as others see it, if they are in the same area we might make a match. We are looking at developing a full community, there are so many 'in need' animals.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxicwars.com
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Animal Rescues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Rescues   Animal Rescues Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 5:22 am

I was working full time (volunteer basis) when I was pregnant and not working outside the house for an animal rescue here in Glendale, AZ. It really is an eye opening experience to see all the animals that really need our help and a good home. It was rewarding and sometimes a little sad that I could not afford to bring them all home with me.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Animal Rescues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Rescues   Animal Rescues Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:57 am

Animal rescues are great programs and I volunteer at a couple in my area. It is really something that is great and I hope more people do volunteer.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Animal Rescues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Rescues   Animal Rescues Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:05 pm

I volunteered for our local pet shelter as well, loved every moment of it. It was a true blessing. All those animals you I got to meet, each one with their story and personality... Some of those stories are very sad. I was happy to be able to do something for those little souls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animal Rescues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animal Rescues   Animal Rescues Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animal Rescues
Page 1 of 1