Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Sick cat after going outside

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Sick cat after going outside Empty
PostSubject: Sick cat after going outside   Sick cat after going outside Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 1:13 pm

I have 3 cats and only one of them seems to get sick everytime she goes out side and then comes back in. It has happened several times this week alone where she comes comes in and then get sick in the floor. What could be causing this and what can I do? She is the all white cat in this picture to the left with the black and gray around her face and ears. Sad
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Sick cat after going outside   Sick cat after going outside Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:00 pm

She could be chewing on grass, cats often do that and then throw up. Have you tried watching her when she is outside to see what she is doing? Does she pick up stuff and eat it? Eating something like a bug or a grasshopper can do this as well.
Back to top Go down
Topdog
Admin
Admin
Topdog

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Sick cat after going outside   Sick cat after going outside Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:11 pm

You might want to take her to the vet. It could be a sign of a serious health problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxicwars.com
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Sick cat after going outside   Sick cat after going outside Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:27 pm

Is it possible she has an allergy to something she is exposed to outside? I agree that you should consult your vet about it. I would try calling first, but they may insist on you bringing the cat in. But, since it only occurs when she goes outside perhaps they can give you some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sick cat after going outside   Sick cat after going outside Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sick cat after going outside
Page 1 of 1