Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

thoughts about dog fights

Go down 
+9
skatss
bubble
Brandbla8
alcher_27
ken7700
Vlada
jimmys devoted
Orrymain
Mei
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

thoughts about dog fights Empty
PostSubject: thoughts about dog fights   thoughts about dog fights Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:09 am

what are your thoughts regarding dog fights? are in favor of this one? i really think that it is very inhumane to do this to our pets. although pitbulls are known to be good in dog fights, i still don't like the idea of it. we should treat our dogs well and love them, not use them for the sake of money and violent entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
I am a
I am a
Orrymain

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about dog fights   thoughts about dog fights Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:54 am

You're kidding, right? I can't imagine anyone who reads this forum being a supporter of dog fights, or any animal fights. It's disgusting, and anyone who participates in such a thing should be shot. That's my feelings on the subject!
Back to top Go down
jimmys devoted
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Theer are some sick people in the world   thoughts about dog fights Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:01 pm

There are some sick people out there. But making people aware that some of the sports figures that they look up to are part of this sickening past time is one reason why posts like this is good. To make you think and get mad.

julie
Back to top Go down
Vlada
I am a
I am a
Vlada

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about dog fights   thoughts about dog fights Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:20 am

Mei wrote:
what are your thoughts regarding dog fights? are in favor of this one? i really think that it is very inhumane to do this to our pets. although pitbulls are known to be good in dog fights, i still don't like the idea of it. we should treat our dogs well and love them, not use them for the sake of money and violent entertainment.

I absolutely agree with you. I consider itīs a very dreadful thing. And more than that, I consider itīs a very serious crime.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about dog fights   thoughts about dog fights Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:51 pm

It is one of the most inhumane things that you can do to a pet. There is no need for it at all and it should carry a much stiffer penalty than it does right now.
Back to top Go down
alcher_27
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about dog fights   thoughts about dog fights Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:12 pm

Dog fighting should be banned. We could make a list of "sports" or whatever that could result to injuries or death; cockfighting, bull fighting and boxing should be in the list.
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about dog fights   thoughts about dog fights Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:03 pm

I can not stand to see things like this or even hear about it. It just makes me sick that people could treat an animal in this maner. I will not go on about it because I usually go over board.
Back to top Go down
bubble
I am a
I am a
bubble

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about dog fights   thoughts about dog fights Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:44 pm

We cannot ignore the fact that this happens. People actually breed dogs for the purpose of fighting, and I agree with you all, it is the most horrific and disgusting act of animal abuse.
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about dog fights   thoughts about dog fights Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:01 pm

I don't approve of any kind of animal fights be it dog fights of chicken fights. But a lot of people like to bet on these things and these people should be arrested. Why have animals killed by each other just to win some money? It's disgraceful.
Back to top Go down
mscott
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about dog fights   thoughts about dog fights Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:30 pm

They are just wrong. People who raise dogs for fighting have plenty of deeper issues that they need to get fixed. I am not sure how anyone would get enjoyment out of this and it scares me to think what else they might be into.
Back to top Go down
Dee
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about dog fights   thoughts about dog fights Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:01 pm

I think it is terrible people who do this, maybe they should be made fight like the dogs and see how they get on, dogs have feelings too.
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about dog fights   thoughts about dog fights Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:01 pm

I also think that dog fights should be banned as well as other animal related activities such as hunting and bull fighting.
Back to top Go down
jhellie_baby
I am a
I am a
jhellie_baby

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about dog fights   thoughts about dog fights Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:42 am

i agree i can't even look at my dog that is ill, and suffers from pain how about dog fights! gee, its illegal i know. maybe they should stop that thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thoughts about dog fights   thoughts about dog fights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thoughts about dog fights
Page 1 of 1