Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Kitties under the cover

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Kitties under the cover Empty
PostSubject: Kitties under the cover   Kitties under the cover Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:39 pm

My cat Carpet, has just recently taken to sleeping under the covers. I don't know how she breathes under there, but she seems to. Here lately, I sit with a blanket over my lap and now she will crawl under the blanket and get cozy. It's funny, watching her sleep under the cover reminds me of a story.

We got her mother as a kitten. She liked sleeping under the covers too. One night soon after she first came to live with us, she crawled up under my blanket and liked to have scared me to death. That poor kitten. I was sleeping, when I felt something crawling up my leg and you can just imagine my reaction. I started kicking and jumped out of that bed so fast, the poor thing didn't know what to think. Well eventually, we both recovered. I would take her and put her in bed with me, near my head and she would crawl under the cover.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kitties under the cover   Kitties under the cover Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:42 pm

That's cute aclowers! Very Happy

I have an undercover cat as well. Every time I lie down, he jumps up on the bed or couch and starts touching the edge of the blanket, asking me to lift it up so that he can go under. Very Happy He then makes himself all comfy in there and purrs.
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Kitties under the cover   Kitties under the cover Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:48 pm

That is so cute. Mine don't crawl under the covers with me but when I lie down one crawls beside me one crawls on my neck/chest(kitten) and another on my legs. The other two we have come try to snag a spot to lie down occasionally but they don't get along with the other cats so usually move after a minute or so.
Back to top Go down
lilymom24
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Kitties under the cover   Kitties under the cover Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 9:10 am

Awww....thats so cute. My kitten likes to be under the covers too but only when I'm making the bed. Laughing She loves it when I change the sheets and throw the sheet over the top of her. Smile
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Kitties under the cover   Kitties under the cover Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:37 pm

My kittens like to play under blankets. If I'm sitting on the couch with one over my legs they are there under it... Attacking my feet Smile they don't sleep under there though.

How sweet- I think I would have been scared to death with something crawling under the covers and I didn't know what it was!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitties under the cover   Kitties under the cover Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitties under the cover
Page 1 of 1