Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Goofy Kitties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Goofy Kitties Empty
PostSubject: Goofy Kitties   Goofy Kitties Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 9:20 am

My cats are so goofy. They wash each other, sleep with each other and out of the blue they will attack each other. Yes, sometimes they are playing. But honestly they remind me of my kids. Lol. They love each other, torment each other and sometimes just down right try to beat the crap out of each other. Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Goofy Kitties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofy Kitties   Goofy Kitties Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Yes, kittens are like that. Smile Most of their fights are play fights, unless there is food involved. The kittens I've had would start growling at each other when I gave them food, and you could tell they meant it. Very Happy And at the end of the day, they are all cuddled up together, often hugging each other.
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Goofy Kitties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofy Kitties   Goofy Kitties Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 11:30 pm

Lol, Rusty. My kittens are 3 1/2 years old. They are brother and sister from one litter apart. They have always been so close. But, it is funny how they love on each other, groom each other, even cuddle up and then some days they act like they want to kill each other.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Goofy Kitties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofy Kitties   Goofy Kitties Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 5:17 am

My cats are a "blended family," but sometimes you would think they are siblings. They do all the same stuff - groom each other, wrestle, chase each other around the house, etc. And yes, there are moments when one wants to play - desperately - and the other one doesn't, and then we have some real fighting. "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!" [GROWL]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goofy Kitties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goofy Kitties   Goofy Kitties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goofy Kitties
Page 1 of 1