Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Funny Things Your Cat Does

Go down 
+4
sanju123
RustyK
ken7700
LissyS
8 posters
AuthorMessage
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Funny Things Your Cat Does Empty
PostSubject: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:55 pm

What kinds of funny things does your cat do? cat

One of mine sits up like a penguin when he wants to clean his chest. Smile The resemblance is even more striking since he is a tuxedo cat, with a black back and white tommy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:06 am

My siamese kitten loves to chase flys around the house. He will jump very high just to catch them and play with them. He is just crazy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:24 pm

My cat gets in the shower and chases his tail there! It's hilarious, but what's even more funny is that he likes to do it in private, without anyone watching, so if you walk in on him he gets all embarrassed and leaves. Smile
Back to top Go down
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:48 pm

I love when I see cats playing with a wool ball.Long back when i had a cat it used to get entangled in it like any thing. Nothing is there on earth that would charm my cat more than that wool ball.It will keep trying to get hold of the edge and during that attempt it will get lost . Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:59 am

Our kittens are all the time funny--- chasing each other- hopping like bunnies to attack each other.. Climbing on the keyboard when I type. Just a ball of laughs!
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:25 pm

I laugh every time I see the kittens we've rescued arch their back - "I'm a big and scary cat!!" Very Happy

Yesterday, the smallest one did this when an adult cat probably five times his size had approached. That was hilarious!
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:59 pm

Before we had kids, we had a cat that loved to play chase with my husband. They were so funny. My husband would call out "Where's Patches"? She would take off running. She loved to hide in the cabinet under the sink. He would sneak thru the house calling her "Where's Patches" and she would peak out of the cabinet door and duck back in when he came in the room. Sometimes if she thought he just couldn't seem to find her, she would wait until he walked by and shut the door where he could hear it. They made quite a pair running from room to room.
Back to top Go down
shinningstar
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 2:39 am

My cat is very cute and funny. She used to sleep in my bed especially if I'm not around. But if she noticed that someone is coming, she pass at the window pretending that she's not doing something wrong. Very silly!
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:22 pm

That's so cute aclowers! And funny, too. It sounds like your husband is a cat person. Smile Mine wasn't this way when we had gotten married, he thought he did not like cats, but now he loves them and enjoys all the funny stuff they do.
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:49 pm

Thanks Rusty K for your kind words. Yes, thankfully we both love cats. I don't much care for the litter issue, though. I wish you could potty train your cats. I found a video clip on the web that showed a cat going potty. I wonder how they did it.

Funny Things Your Cat Does Th_Picture_009
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:38 pm

Actually, you CAN potty train them! There are special kits available just for that. I think one is called Litter Kwitter, you can look it up online; there are others, too.

I don't know whether I'd do it though. With a good cat litter, cleaning the litterbox is not hard.
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:15 am

Thanks for the information Rusty. That is just too cool. Imagine no more litter to buy, clean, smell, etc. You are probably right, it is probably more trouble than it is worth.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:10 pm

Here is a link to the website that sells this cat toilet training kit: Litter Kwitter

They have videos there showing how trained kitties do the trick. Smile
Back to top Go down
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:32 pm

Our cat likes to play the hunter a lot, pretending, posturing, pouncing and gets too excited that it keeps bumping into things making a racket.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:51 pm

Froix wrote:
Our cat likes to play the hunter a lot, pretending, posturing, pouncing and gets too excited that it keeps bumping into things making a racket.

Do you participate? Very Happy I love watching my cats "hunt," I throw paper balls for them and they'll go chasing and catching them. Sometimes they hide from the paper ball and try to sneak up on it as if it was alive and could get away. lol!
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:49 am

Our cat Tiger is so cute. He will go around and kiss the kids on the forehead while they are sleeping. He will also go from room to room to check on them while they are sleeping. He loves his kids.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Things Your Cat Does   Funny Things Your Cat Does Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Things Your Cat Does
Page 1 of 1