Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers

Go down 
+2
shruti
skatss
6 posters
AuthorMessage
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers Empty
PostSubject: Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers   Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:47 pm

For weeks now I've been watching The Great American Dog, I think that's the name, and it is the best.

A group of dogs and their owners life in a house and they try to win challenges and are given a chance to "show" their animals to dog experts. Each week a dog and it's owner leaves the show until only one dog remains.

I'm so addicted to this program and the dogs are adorable. I spend the hour just smiling at the animal antics.

The last show the owners had to keep their pet sitting in one spot while an elephant ran towards the dog. The dog who won this challenge was the smallest dog there, a Maltese. The dog's name is Andrew and he was so cute sitting there looking up at the elephant as it charged him. Little Andrew just trembled a little but sat there as his owner, Lori, instructed him.

I love this show.
Back to top Go down
shruti
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers   Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:57 am

i have not seen the show.But it sounds great.I am also dog lover.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers   Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 7:42 am

I've seen it and I love it- It's my kind of dog show- I prefer this one over the other dog shows- where the dogs come out and look pretty- and are all pure breds.

It's a great one to watch!
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers   Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:19 am

I have never seen this show. I will have to see if I can catch it on television. It sounds very interesting and would be a blast to watch.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers   Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:15 pm

An elephant?? I don't know whether I would sit still with an elephant charging at me, LOL! Smile How funny that the smallest doggie has won this one! He must me a very brave little fellow.
Back to top Go down
lizd
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers   Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:22 pm

I have not seen this show. I think I would like to check it out though. Thank you so much for opening my eyes up to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers   Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wonderful Reality Show For Dog Lovers
Page 1 of 1