Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Does Anyone Show Their Dog

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Does Anyone Show Their Dog Empty
PostSubject: Does Anyone Show Their Dog   Does Anyone Show Their Dog Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:44 am

I was wondering if anyone showed their dogs. It must be wonderful to have a dog that can enter a competition like this. I love watching them on television. But there must be a lot of work involved to do something like this.
Back to top Go down
Oigen
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Show Their Dog   Does Anyone Show Their Dog Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:21 pm

Nope, I never took mine to a show, but that's because he's a mixed race. He can't compete.
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Show Their Dog   Does Anyone Show Their Dog Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:51 pm

Oigen wrote:
Nope, I never took mine to a show, but that's because he's a mixed race. He can't compete.

Awww, that's so sad that mixed breeds can't compete. Are there any competitions for dogs that are mixed breeds or rescued or dogs who just part of our families? You know, the dogs that we take care of and love no matter what breed they are?
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Show Their Dog   Does Anyone Show Their Dog Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:57 am

Nope-- We only have pure breds- but I didn't get them for that. I got dogs for compassion and fun. I think show dogs are great too- I love the dog shows. I really love the greatest american dog show-- the one where the dogs are not just shows- you know walking a line- but they are doing tricks and stuff- They don't have to be pure-bred for that show!
Back to top Go down
RastaKid
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Show Their Dog   Does Anyone Show Their Dog Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 8:59 am

My dog is a mixed race to.Therefor I cannot put him in a competition.Although that would be a nice thing to do.I love dog competitions.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Show Their Dog   Does Anyone Show Their Dog Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:17 am

I attend dog shows every year and have won some ribbons. It can be a lot of work, but the rewards are also nice as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does Anyone Show Their Dog   Does Anyone Show Their Dog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does Anyone Show Their Dog
Page 1 of 1