Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

What else do you do while you are online

Go down 
+10
bubble
antkmom
ken7700
Mei
HardworkinMom
RustyK
hoygirl
jhellie_baby
Simplyme
jimmys devoted
14 posters
AuthorMessage
jimmys devoted
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-09

What else do you do while you are online Empty
PostSubject: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:56 pm

I am working on a miniature wooden whittled doll and listening to Family Guy. I have ribs cooking as well and soon some rice a roni to go with it. I seem to multitask and I probably will work an a manuscript for the tiny doll as well here in a bit.
So many multitask while being online, its just interesting to see what you all do while your sitting here!

julie
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:20 am

For me typically: I am holding the baby; writing articles; jotting down article ideas; making bottles; dealing with the other 3 kids and trying to catch up on HOUSE M.D. :-)
Back to top Go down
jhellie_baby
I am a
I am a
jhellie_baby

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:27 am

Well, I write articles. While doing that, I chat with my friends using YM. If I have nothing else left to do, which is a very rare case, I surf the internet or join in forums. Smile
Back to top Go down
hoygirl
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:13 pm

I am usually watching TV or listening to music. I also do the yahoo IM. And I have to get up and down constantly to let my doggie out then let him back in then get him a treat or rub him with my foot lolol. Answer the never ending phone calls hehehe.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:21 am

I am not very good at multitasking, so I usually only listen to music when I am online. I might have a dish cooking, too, something that does not require a lot of supervision. Smile
Back to top Go down
HardworkinMom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:59 am

Well I am interested in a broad range of topics so I read up on what is happening around the world while trying to do some catch up on some mail.
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:36 am

well, i also check and read my mails while online. i am into a social network and that is the main thing that i do aside form working online.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:04 pm

For me when I am not here. I am writing articles, updating my blogs and than usually just playing games. Kind of a boring life I guess lol!
Back to top Go down
antkmom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:39 am

One eye is on the computer, the other on the kids playing. Sometimes I am feeding a baby at the same time or giving my daughter a spelling test. I always have laundry going so am jumping up to do that.
Back to top Go down
bubble
I am a
I am a
bubble

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:53 pm

I email friends and family all the time, and recently I have let it interrupt my work.

I am always looking for new food ideas online as well as looking things up that interrest me at the time, such as how to care for certain plants in the garden.
Back to top Go down
HardworkinMom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 93

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:20 pm

I am now so engrossed with keeping up with long-lost friends on facebook!
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:59 pm

I check the news, listen to music, talk to friends on Skype, and sometimes find something funny to watch on YouTube. Internet is a bottomless source of fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:04 pm

I tend to watch my cats playing while I'm writing. (I'm trying to clean up the rough drafts of a few novels I'm working on.) Otherwise, I just sit around and Google pointless things.

(pause) Wow, I'm boring. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mscott
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 10:15 pm

I usually just do online stuff or watch tv. However, I have like 4 windows open and bounce around from playing games to reading sports and doing posts. I rarely am on only one site at a time.
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:57 pm

I normally visit some news and sport sites as well as a number of forums. I also like to download movies and music online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What else do you do while you are online   What else do you do while you are online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What else do you do while you are online
Page 1 of 1