Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Our dog is such a baby

Go down 
+2
DianaR
lilymom24
6 posters
AuthorMessage
lilymom24
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Our dog is such a baby Empty
PostSubject: Our dog is such a baby   Our dog is such a baby Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:52 pm

We lost the power last night and let the kids all sleep on mattresses in our room. Our dog kept trying to wedge herself between my son and our bed so she could be close to me. She kept sticking her nose on my hand......for reassurance I guess. As our normal routine was off, I guess it gave her a little anxiety. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DianaR
I am a
I am a
DianaR

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Our dog is such a baby   Our dog is such a baby Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:32 pm

Pets pick up on anxiety and changes in your routine. It could very well be that your dog was looking for comfort.

But, sometimes those little scamps want to take advantage of the situation to stake out territory not normally theirs, or return to behaviors they have been trained out of!
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Our dog is such a baby   Our dog is such a baby Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:58 pm

How cute is that. A sleep over in your bedroom. The dog had to be part of it. It's funny that he wanted to be between you and your son. I think my dog would have tried to get on the air mattress and sleep! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
manojjonam10
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Our dog is such a baby   Our dog is such a baby Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:03 am

Pets are always loyal and lovable for their masters. I like dogs which are loyal to their owners and there are many stories of pets helping their owners in their daily life.
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
I am a
I am a
Orrymain

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Our dog is such a baby   Our dog is such a baby Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:34 pm

Last week our power went out late at night. It was suddenly pitch dark. The next thing I know, my black lab is glued to me. I'm not sure if she was half protecting me or if I was protecting her. :} Probably a little of both!
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Our dog is such a baby   Our dog is such a baby Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 7:31 am

I know exactly what you are talking about. Our miniature schnauzer acts as if she is a baby all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our dog is such a baby   Our dog is such a baby Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our dog is such a baby
Page 1 of 1