Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Unconditional Love

Go down 
+8
Simplyme
Tigger
Mei
ken7700
lilymom24
hoygirl
MHJ
skatss
12 posters
AuthorMessage
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Unconditional Love Empty
PostSubject: Unconditional Love   Unconditional Love Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:37 pm

I have a dog that loves me no matter what. When I come home after a long day he is right there at the door welcoming me home. He enjoys the same television shows that I enjoy and even likes the same music too. In other words, he doesn't care what I watch or listen to as long as we are together at the end of the day.

When I'm sad he knows it and tries his best to cheer me up and he does.

Pets are great when you need a pick me up and they love you even if you're away from home for 12 hours. They are always there with a big smile and a kiss and they never yell at you and understand what you're going through. I wish people were like that.
Back to top Go down
MHJ
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Unconditional Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unconditional Love   Unconditional Love Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:04 am

My cat was very much like that. He was amazingly affectionate and had a wonderful way with making me feel happy all the time.
Back to top Go down
hoygirl
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Unconditional Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unconditional Love   Unconditional Love Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 1:05 pm

Yep my dog too. He follows me every where. If I am on the computer he is right under my feet. If I get up for any reason he will go with me.
Back to top Go down
lilymom24
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Unconditional Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unconditional Love   Unconditional Love Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:20 pm

My kitty is sitting here with me right now and she follows me all over the house. She's such a happy little thing and I find that if I'm stressed, spending time playing with her or petting her is very calming. Smile
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Unconditional Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unconditional Love   Unconditional Love Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:46 am

That is one thing that I love about pets they stand by you no matter what which is tough to find these days. I know no matter what kind of day I am having they always make me smile when I get home.
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Unconditional Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unconditional Love   Unconditional Love Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:19 am

i agree. pets will love you unconditionally. that is why i also love them so much because they are already a part of my family. pets should be treated well because they give us love that people can not sometimes give to us.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Unconditional Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unconditional Love   Unconditional Love Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:33 pm

Unconditional love - or, really, love in general - is a difficult thing for me to understand.

But, maybe that's why I get so attached to animals.
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Unconditional Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unconditional Love   Unconditional Love Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:24 am

My dog and a couple of my cats are the same way. They are always excited to see me and they are the first ones to catch on when I am feeling down in the dumps.

They are so smart. I love my baby's.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Unconditional Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unconditional Love   Unconditional Love Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:16 am

This is so true. I think it's important to have pets for this reason. The compassion they have.

No matter what my cats are there waiting for me when I get home. Same with my dog. Wagging his little tail- Hi mom! let's play!

My dog is funny when anyone sneezes- she comes over and tries to lick your face. I think she is just trying to see if you are ok.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Unconditional Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unconditional Love   Unconditional Love Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:07 pm

I think one of the main reasons God has created dogs and cats is to show us what true, unconditional love is like. They love you no matter what.
Back to top Go down
HardworkinMom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Unconditional Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unconditional Love   Unconditional Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:38 am

LissyS wrote:
I think one of the main reasons God has created dogs and cats is to show us what true, unconditional love is like. They love you no matter what.

I totally agree with you sis. They give love to you and to those whom you love too.
Back to top Go down
jhellie_baby
I am a
I am a
jhellie_baby

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Unconditional Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unconditional Love   Unconditional Love Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 6:52 am

my baby ellah which is my dog, would take my stress away. once she's in my side. and do all those sweet wiggling of her tail and kissing me. i could say she's giving me unconditional love, and also even if i scold her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unconditional Love Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unconditional Love   Unconditional Love Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unconditional Love
Page 1 of 1