Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Do you think pets go to heaven?

Go down 
+9
Mei
LissyS
antkmom
ken7700
jhellie_baby
skatss
hoygirl
Brandbla8
RustyK
13 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Do you think pets go to heaven? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:39 pm

Do you think pets go to heaven? I do. For the record, I am a Christian, and yes, I have heard preachers say that animals have no spirit (some will even go so far as to say that they have no soul) and therefore cannot go to heaven. I disagree with that.
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:20 pm

I just couldn't imagine my little cat not going to heaven.
Back to top Go down
hoygirl
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 8:37 am

I have always beleived that all animals go to heaven. It just wouldn`t be the same without all our beloved pets would it?
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:22 pm

I don't see any reason why a pet wouldn't go to heaven. If you believe that people go to heaven then it stands to reason that all living things go to heaven.
Back to top Go down
jhellie_baby
I am a
I am a
jhellie_baby

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 4:33 am

When I read the topic, I suddenly remembered a movie entitled "All dogs go to heaven". I saw that movie like 15 years ago...when I was just a kid. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:50 am

I think they go to heaven. Many pets want to be reunited with their owners after they pass so I do hope they go to heaven and are reunited.
Back to top Go down
antkmom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 8:50 pm

I definitely believe that pets go to heaven. That is what comforts us when the die, the thought that they are in heaven with no pain.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:45 pm

I do believe that their little souls go to heaven, too. When I think of all strays who had not seen much love during their live and died in suffering, I know that they will go to a happier place where they will get all the comfort and love they deserve.
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:42 pm

i believe that pets do go to heaven because just like humans, they also have souls. and i think that every pet deserve to go to heaven.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:28 pm

I know that animals go to heaven. I know it. I've heard someone say once "Whoever heard of an animal having a soul ?" I just said, "Whoever heard of an animal not having a soul ?"
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Soul consists of three elements: mind, emotion, and will. Animals definitely have all the three. My cant are smart plotters (mind), they know joy, sadness, and other feelings (emotion), and they certainly do have a will! If they want something, they'll keep pushing for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mscott
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:29 pm

God created the animals so I don't know why he wouldn't take care of them after they past away. I am sure he has animals up in Heaven. Not sure if they are personal pets like here on Earth though.
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:01 pm

I don't believe in he!! or heaven so I guess the answer would be No.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:45 am

Yes, they go to heaven! My dog is in heaven with my Gramps. When I was younger I thought they went to pet heaven- now I explain to my daughter that they just go to heaven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think pets go to heaven?   Do you think pets go to heaven? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think pets go to heaven?
Page 1 of 1