Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Presents for Pets?

Go down 
+5
skatss
RustyK
Dolphy
Topdog
aclowers
9 posters
AuthorMessage
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Presents for Pets? Empty
PostSubject: Presents for Pets?   Presents for Pets? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:38 am

Do you buy Christmas presents for your pets? How about Birthday presents, do you even celebrate their birthday? We have actually do buy our kitties presents at Christmas. They love the little mice filled with cat nip. Of course, they also love the gift wrap and boxes from the kids gifts. But, we can only keep those out for so long. Although, it is entertaining watching them pounce on the Christmas wrap and playing hide and seek in the boxes.
Back to top Go down
Topdog
Admin
Admin
Topdog

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Presents for Pets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents for Pets?   Presents for Pets? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:15 pm

HAHhhahah I love your post

Gifts for Christmas - all my family gives our dogs presents - down to the little kids - they love picking them out 'special treats'. But , they don't wrap them - our guys would eat the paper !!

Love to hear the answers on this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxicwars.com
Dolphy
I am your
I am your
Dolphy

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Presents for Pets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents for Pets?   Presents for Pets? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 3:40 pm

I always my birds gifts for Christmas and birthdays! They are like kids... they LOVE new toys! gives them some excitement! They are just a part of our family! sunny
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Presents for Pets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents for Pets?   Presents for Pets? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 5:11 pm

We've bought our cats "presents" - treats and toys. We do not know when they birthdays are. I probably should have remembered the days they had joined the family so that we can consider those days their birthdays, but I never marked them on the calendar. They do get something special for Christmas though. Smile
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Presents for Pets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents for Pets?   Presents for Pets? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 12:32 pm

It's a cute idea to give your pets gifts. All pets need some kind of toy to occupy them so giving them something for their birthday or Christmas is a good idea. Plus it makes them so happy.
Back to top Go down
jimmys devoted
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Presents for Pets? Empty
PostSubject: birthdays are fun   Presents for Pets? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:28 pm

aside from holiday presents, we also go all out for their birthday! Cake and dinner, presents and songs. Fartfignugen knows when its his birthday! and he gets all excited when we sing Happy Birthday! He hasn't learned to blow out candles but he will lick " daddy": when daddy blows out the candles for him! we get the edible candles too, they are like the wax lips.
Back to top Go down
MHJ
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Presents for Pets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents for Pets?   Presents for Pets? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:03 am

Yes, i pick up a toy or two and give it to my cat when the holidays role around. They are oblivious to the holiday but love the toys
Back to top Go down
wildwoman
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Presents for Pets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents for Pets?   Presents for Pets? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:45 pm

When I was in a better financial situation,and while I was growing up,we would always buy things for our dogs. I bought some snacks and some bells for the cats one year. I usually only do on Christmas since I don't know the birthdays really.
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Presents for Pets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents for Pets?   Presents for Pets? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:47 pm

i do not usually buy presents for my pets on special occasions. i just buy them toys whenever i go shopping and see some cute ones for them. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Presents for Pets? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents for Pets?   Presents for Pets? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Presents for Pets?
Page 1 of 1