Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

What Breed is your Favorite

Go down 
+5
skatss
KrisNY
Dolphy
JGWellington
mandiees
9 posters
AuthorMessage
mandiees
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-19

What Breed is your Favorite Empty
PostSubject: What Breed is your Favorite   What Breed is your Favorite Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:12 pm

Ok, I know no one likes to play favorites, but usually we have a particular breed that could be considered a 'favorite'. For me its the Pit Bull:) I just think they are the most misunderstood and absolutely WONDERFUL dogs out there. Who's your favorite??
Back to top Go down
JGWellington

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What Breed is your Favorite   What Breed is your Favorite Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Well, Mandiees, my favorite has always been the Irish Setter, but I've been drawn to many types of breeds, and mainly individual dogs by their personalities.
Back to top Go down
Dolphy
I am your
I am your
Dolphy

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What Breed is your Favorite   What Breed is your Favorite Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:02 pm

Hello Mandiees, I must say I have had quite a few dogs in my lifetime and I really haven't stuck with any certain breeds. I have a few that I would call favorites. But I also mainly end up with dogs because their personality stood out. But the next dog I end up with I am hoping will be a lapdog. I have had mostly larger dogs and I am ready to settle for a smaller dog this time. My husband also loves dogs. And we are thinking we might end up with a couple of Jack Russells. But we still might change our minds!
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255

PostSubject: Re: What Breed is your Favorite   What Breed is your Favorite Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:11 am

To be honest I love mixed breeds. (mutts). Growing up we always had a beagle with some other breed- They were my favorite dogs.
We now have a pure-bred boxer. She is great too.
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: What Breed is your Favorite   What Breed is your Favorite Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:41 am

The first dog I loved was an Airedale. It was my friend's pet and Rusty, the Airedale's name, was the best dog ever. He was big and goofy and loved to play. he never growled or bit anyone. I don't know if it's the breed but Rusty was a calm dog. When my friend gave birth Rusty proclaimed himself caretaker of the baby. He slept right by the crib and watched over the baby. If anyone walked into the baby's room Rusty would stand up and get between the crib and the person who walked in. If Rusty thought that you were okay he would allow you to go to the baby.

He was such a cute dog.
Back to top Go down
Oigen
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: What Breed is your Favorite   What Breed is your Favorite Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:22 pm

My favorite dog race would be the german shepard, and my favorite cat race would be the common cat Wink
Back to top Go down
SpoiledAngel
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: What Breed is your favorite   What Breed is your Favorite Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:56 pm

I would have to say chihuahuas
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: What Breed is your Favorite   What Breed is your Favorite Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 4:53 am

There would not be many that I would not just love to have however, I am partial to Shepherds (mixed shepherds) they are just so smart (yes, I know many dogs are) for some reason though their eyes just seem to pierce my soul.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: What Breed is your Favorite   What Breed is your Favorite Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:01 am

My favorite breed is german Shepherds. I have raised and trained them for around 30 years now so I am kind of partial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Breed is your Favorite   What Breed is your Favorite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Breed is your Favorite
Page 1 of 1