Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Taking photos of your pets

Go down 
+4
LissyS
Orrymain
Brandbla8
RustyK
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Taking photos of your pets Empty
PostSubject: Taking photos of your pets   Taking photos of your pets Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:47 pm

Do you like taking photos of your pets? What are some of the best shots you've snapped?

I haven't been very lucky with this, when my cats do something funny I usually don't have a camera handy, and when I'm with the camera, they refuse to do funny stuff, LOL. Once I took a photo of two of my cats who got in a shoe box together, but the photo turned out too dark. Sad
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Taking photos of your pets   Taking photos of your pets Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:45 am

I love to take photos of my pets. I have one that I caught when they were sleeping and all cuddled up together. Just too cute.
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
I am a
I am a
Orrymain

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Taking photos of your pets   Taking photos of your pets Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:23 pm

There was a time when I took a ton of photos. I don't take them very much nowadays, though. The best shot I took was one of my beagle, Katie. She just has a critical look on her face, with her floppy ears flying about. It really was loved by a lot of folks. An animal group even printed it once. My personal favorite though was of my first beagle, Tammy, who was an older dog when we got a new puppy. Tammy was always very finicky about other dogs -- she was very standoffish towards them, but they loved her.

Anywho, this one shot out by the pool, Tammy is looking down at the new puppy. Sol was a shepherd collie so this was early on, when she was still taller than he was. She has this look on her face like, "Okay, you can stay, but remember, I'm the queen, and you do what I say."

Sol is looking up at her with big, eager eyes, saying, "Thanks, Mom. I love you, and will always do what you say."

And he did -- every day until the day she died. They were adorable together, but Tammy was the queen, and everyone knew it.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Taking photos of your pets   Taking photos of your pets Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:16 am

Aww, I bet that's the cutest photo with Tammy the queen and Sol the puppy!

I do not have very many photos of my pets, actually it is something I need to work on. Smile
Back to top Go down
andasay
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Taking photos of your pets   Taking photos of your pets Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:49 am

I find it very difficult to take pictures of the cats, they never keep still long enough for me to get them looking directly at the camera.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Taking photos of your pets   Taking photos of your pets Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 10:00 pm

andasay wrote:
I find it very difficult to take pictures of the cats, they never keep still long enough for me to get them looking directly at the camera.

That's probably the reason why so many good cat pictures are photos of cats sleeping. Very Happy That's the only time you can be certain they won't move, especially if we are talking about kittens. Kittens are squirm buckets!
Back to top Go down
wildwoman
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Taking photos of your pets   Taking photos of your pets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:39 pm

I have a ton of pictures of my pets in my alums,on my social sites,and in my cell phone right now. My most resent one is of my youngest cat sleeping under a blanket it looks so cute! I Love to take pictures of my animals and my daughter.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Taking photos of your pets   Taking photos of your pets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:48 pm

wildwoman wrote:
My most resent one is of my youngest cat sleeping under a blanket it looks so cute!

One of my cats loves sleeping under the blanket, too, but he hides all the way under, so there's no point in taking a photo. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Taking photos of your pets   Taking photos of your pets Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:44 pm

i always try to catch my pets on camera. i love taking pictures of them because i know that those pictures will serve as memories. i have been too lucky in taking pictures of them in their funny ways. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Taking photos of your pets   Taking photos of your pets Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:53 pm

Pets on film.

I always have my camera with me and it's almost always full of pictures of my pets. I just love them so much! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking photos of your pets   Taking photos of your pets Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking photos of your pets
Page 1 of 1