Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs?

Go down 
+4
Orrymain
RustyK
Froix
skatss
8 posters
AuthorMessage
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs? Empty
PostSubject: How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs?   How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:26 pm

I'm pretty sure I was a toddler when I first fell in love with dogs. I remember playing with a cute little puppy and didn't want it to go back to where it lived. Ever since then I loved being around dogs. They are such good pets to have.
Back to top Go down
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs?   How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:42 pm

I've liked dogs as long as I can remember. I like cats too but not as much as dogs. As a kid I had a habit of touching any stranger's dog that didn't bark. That's until I got bit by one. I must've been 7 or so then.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs?   How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:00 pm

My grandma had a dog and a cat, and it was one of the major attractions to me, I loved going to visit grandma and being able to play with the animals. The dog was an outside dog, cats could come in and out as they wished. These fellows opened up my heart and taught me how precious animals were.
Back to top Go down
Orrymain
I am a
I am a
Orrymain

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs?   How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:51 pm

Forever. From the moment I first remember anything. We had cats then, and so did my grandparents. I loved them all. Sadly, idiot neighbors killed our cats because they hated them (and maybe that's where I adopted my 'why do you leave your cats out if you love them? opinion). It was a few years later before we got our first dog. I just have always loved them.
Back to top Go down
dreamr802
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs?   How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:52 pm

I always wanted a cat when I was younger. I was so upset when my parents bought us a dog when I was 10. I didn't want a dog whatsoever...but once we got a dog, I can't imagine life without my dog. I love having dogs and they are much more fun to play with than cats and they don't scratch :-D Now I'm a doglover.
Back to top Go down
leighdu
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs?   How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:48 am

I grew up with animals as far as I can remember back. My parents bought our family dog when I just a baby, then added another dog and a few kitties as well. So I guess I would from the time I realized what pets were I loved them.
Back to top Go down
elvenrunelord
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs?   How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:59 pm

I'm more of a cat lover than a dog lover, but i remember chasing kittens around, not to mention pestering them all the time when i was four and five years old.
Back to top Go down
ekmallette
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-04

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs?   How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 6:11 am

My mom bred and raised poodles so I played and played with all of the puppies. I used to dress the momma dogs up in doll clothes and push them around in a toy stroller too...LOL! But I truly love cats more...probably because they choose to love you back and dogs are innately loyal and loving to their owners. I have a cocker spaniel whom I adore....and three kitties too!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs?   How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Old Were You When You First Discovered You Liked Cats Or Dogs?
Page 1 of 1