Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Does your dog get along with your cat?

Go down 
+2
shruti
RastaKid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RastaKid
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Does your dog get along with your cat? Empty
PostSubject: Does your dog get along with your cat?   Does your dog get along with your cat? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:16 am

I have a dog and a cat and the dog is a terror to the cat.He teases the cat everyday and does not let him along.What about you?Are your pets getting along?
Back to top Go down
shruti
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Does your dog get along with your cat?   Does your dog get along with your cat? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:26 pm

No my dog don't get along with my cat.
Back to top Go down
mandiees
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Does your dog get along with your cat?   Does your dog get along with your cat? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:42 pm

Our dogs absolutely HATE cats! ALL of them... Which actually is ok with me because I am highly allergic anyway.
Back to top Go down
SpoiledAngel
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Does Your Dog get along with your cat   Does your dog get along with your cat? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:34 pm

I have two chihuahuas and 1 cat and 1 kitten, and they ALL get along wondfully. I know it is unsual, but still it does happen.
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Does your dog get along with your cat?   Does your dog get along with your cat? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:25 am

I have two dogs and four cats and my dogs try and steer clear of the cats (I think more out of jealousy) but otherwise they never mess with them at all. My big dog does do one thing that is cute and of there is any animosity brewing between my cats she will get in between them to separate them and bark - her way of saying "Oh, No you don't"
Back to top Go down
elvenrunelord
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Does your dog get along with your cat?   Does your dog get along with your cat? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:18 pm

My dogs and cat get along fine together. Except sometimes my cat will start batting at my dogs tails when they are wagging them. The dogs don't care for that to much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does your dog get along with your cat?   Does your dog get along with your cat? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does your dog get along with your cat?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: Pets :: 4 Legged Pets-
Jump to: