Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

What fish should I get?

Go down 
+2
RastaKid
Oigen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oigen
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-22

What fish should I get? Empty
PostSubject: What fish should I get?   What fish should I get? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 2:24 pm

What fish do you think I should get? I need some fish that aren't too expensive or pretentious. I need some fish that are easy to take care of.
Back to top Go down
RastaKid
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: What fish should I get?   What fish should I get? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:06 pm

You can start with a gold fish.It's easy to maintain and not really expensive.
Back to top Go down
mandiees
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What fish should I get?   What fish should I get? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:21 pm

It depends on what kind of tank you have in order to decide what kind of fish to get. If you have a tank with a pump you can get a variety of tropical fish - Tetras and Zebra fish are both good starter fish for a tropical tank.
Back to top Go down
dreamr802
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: What fish should I get?   What fish should I get? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 10:22 pm

I would get a betta, those are nice and easy to take care of and very inexpensive and they don't need a big tank and all the air filters and everything like that. And their food is inexpensive. Those would be my first choice.
Back to top Go down
senecaz
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: What fish should I get?   What fish should I get? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:56 pm

For a hardcore start, just buy a Red Oscar. They are pretty much built to stand days without even getting fed.

As attractive as guppys and goldfishes may be, they die soon as you forget to feed them. Also they require a pump with filter to live. Its up to you if you can take care of them.
Back to top Go down
Mork
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: What fish should I get?   What fish should I get? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Sometimes, it could be cool to purchase a unqiue and exotic fish. Sure, they can be quite expensive but they are also a lot of fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What fish should I get?   What fish should I get? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What fish should I get?
Page 1 of 1