Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Dog Brushes and Combs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mandiees
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Dog Brushes and Combs Empty
PostSubject: Dog Brushes and Combs   Dog Brushes and Combs Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 11:44 am

Are there any particular brushes and combs that are best for dogs with short hair?
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Dog Brushes and Combs   Dog Brushes and Combs Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:53 am

I am not positive but I imagine that you would not want something long toothed or too abrasive if your dog has really short hair. I do know that they now make brush mitts that you can actually put on your hand and works while you pet your dog.
Back to top Go down
mandiees
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Dog Brushes and Combs   Dog Brushes and Combs Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 7:15 pm

I never thought of the mitts, I have seen those at Petco!
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Dog Brushes and Combs   Dog Brushes and Combs Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:36 pm

I have been using Bamboo Furbuster, it works great! There are several different head attachments you can use, depending on the size of your pet. I use regular one.
Back to top Go down
mandiees
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Dog Brushes and Combs   Dog Brushes and Combs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:08 pm

The bamboo tool sounds great! I like that there are different attachments too Smile Did you order it online?
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Dog Brushes and Combs   Dog Brushes and Combs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:14 pm

mandiees wrote:
The bamboo tool sounds great! I like that there are different attachments too Smile Did you order it online?

It is only called Bamboo, it is actually made of rubber and plastic, with some metal on the head. I bought it at Walmart, but I think it is available online as well.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Dog Brushes and Combs   Dog Brushes and Combs Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:18 pm

...Yes, I've just found the Furbuster on Petco's site, but it was far less expensive at Walmart, I think we only paid around $17 for it.

Here is a link to Petco so that you can take a look:

http://www.petco.com/product/105924/Bamboo-Care-FurBuster-Professional-De-shedding-Tool.aspx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dog Brushes and Combs   Dog Brushes and Combs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dog Brushes and Combs
Page 1 of 1