Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Working outside the home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Working outside the home Empty
PostSubject: Working outside the home   Working outside the home Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:28 pm

Do you work outside the home and if so what job do you do and do you find it take up your time with your family ? I am a SAHM (stay at home mom) and i love it, I work inside the house caring for my family and running the house which can be very tiring and quite stressful at times however I would not give it up as I love spending all my time with my children.
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Working outside the home   Working outside the home Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 1:06 am

Ever since I had my youngest I too have been a SAHM and I enjoy it too. It gives me ample opportunity to spend time with my kids and keep an eye on what they are doing. I do some freelance work on the side so I still am able to bring in an income too.
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Working outside the home   Working outside the home Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:57 pm

I used to have a regular job but now I earn a living from various online jobs.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Working outside the home   Working outside the home Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:29 am

I do work outside the home. I'm an accountant, and I love it most days. I love the interaction with people. My daughter is 12 and goes to school. I'd be bored if I was a SAHM-- she is too old for that.

I do envy SAHM's though in the summer when she is home. I wouldn't mind working at home- but I'm afraid I would not get as much done as I do at work. I'd be doing laundry, posting in forums, watching soaps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working outside the home   Working outside the home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Working outside the home
Page 1 of 1