Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

pet adoption

Go down 
+2
LissyS
Mei
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

pet adoption Empty
PostSubject: pet adoption   pet adoption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:45 am

have you tried adopting a pet? i have not tried adopting one but if ever i would have the chance to adopt, i will surely do it.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

pet adoption Empty
PostSubject: Re: pet adoption   pet adoption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 2:39 am

You mean adopt from a pet shelter? Yes, I have, I've got two lovely cats who are former shelter cats, former strays. They are great. Smile
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

pet adoption Empty
PostSubject: Re: pet adoption   pet adoption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:39 pm

Adopting a pet is a great idea. These animals deserve a loving home with lots of love. If I had room for another pet I would adopt one.
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

pet adoption Empty
PostSubject: Re: pet adoption   pet adoption Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:07 pm

LissyS wrote:
You mean adopt from a pet shelter? Yes, I have, I've got two lovely cats who are former shelter cats, former strays. They are great. Smile

yes from shelters. Very Happy that is good. i think that pets from shelters are also good animals and they deserve to have a good home. and maybe their behavior will still depend on how we take good care of them after the adoption.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

pet adoption Empty
PostSubject: Re: pet adoption   pet adoption Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:01 pm

I have adopted quite a few pets and almost everyone was exceptional. It usually would take them a little time to get use to me and the new surroundings, but they did fine. Adopting is something that is very worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
bubble
I am a
I am a
bubble

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-09

pet adoption Empty
PostSubject: Re: pet adoption   pet adoption Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:41 pm

Most of the animals I have ever had have come from a shelter. Our latest addition (Pye the cat) came from a local organisation after she was abandoned. She came to us fully vaccinated, chipped and had even had the operation to ensure we didn't get any babies.
Back to top Go down
antkmom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-01

pet adoption Empty
PostSubject: Re: pet adoption   pet adoption Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:51 am

Up until this dog that I have now, I have adopted all of my pets. It is the best way to help rescue an animal and give them a loveing home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

pet adoption Empty
PostSubject: Re: pet adoption   pet adoption Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pet adoption
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: