Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

twilight - big hit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

twilight -  big hit Empty
PostSubject: twilight - big hit   twilight -  big hit Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 10:03 pm

this movie has been a very big hit in the world. i have just seen this movie and i was not disappointed. i loved the story and great effects. have you seen this movie?
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: twilight - big hit   twilight -  big hit Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:41 am

My daughter really loves this movie and she went and seen it when it first came out. I heard there will be more in the series so look for more of these down the road.
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: twilight - big hit   twilight -  big hit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:27 am

yes, it has four chapters because it is based on a book. i think the three next chapters are new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn. i am really looking forward to these next chapters.
Back to top Go down
jimmys devoted
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: My daughter wants ot read the books.   twilight -  big hit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:31 pm

She wants the books before she sees the movie. She read eragon and was dissapointed between the two versions.
I am trying to convince her to watch the movie first and then read the book. I am glad that it was good. I know the author has written four books so each one should be interesting to see how they translate. I hope they do as good a job on that as Interview.

julie
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: twilight - big hit   twilight -  big hit Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:37 pm

I can see where the movie would be attractive to younger girls. The star is quite cute. I haven't seen it yet and I'm not sure if I will. I saw a part of it and I didn't like what I saw. I am a fan of vampire movies so I just might like it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: twilight - big hit   twilight -  big hit Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Personally, I'm not a fan.

I've only seen the previews, but it looked like they had him walking around in daylight. Not impressive, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: twilight - big hit   twilight -  big hit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

twilight - big hit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: