Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Iguana named Rocky

Go down 
+2
KrisNY
hoygirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hoygirl
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Iguana named Rocky Empty
PostSubject: Iguana named Rocky   Iguana named Rocky Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 3:25 pm

My son gave my granddaughter an Iguana for her 8th birthday. At tthe time she was living here with us. Of course i was the one who ended up taking care of it. I called him the dragon. Well her dad put his aqarium outside one day and forgot to put something on the top to keep him from escaping. Yep he got out. So do you think this dragon is still living in my back yard or do you think it died?
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Iguana named Rocky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iguana named Rocky   Iguana named Rocky Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 8:48 am

Crying or Very sad how sad.. although I bet he was happy to be free! How was your granddaughter? Sad...

That is the problem- a lot of times we get pets for our children as they beg.. then they lose interest and we take care of them. That is why I won't let my daughter get any out of the ordinary pets.

I bet it's still alive and free Smile
Back to top Go down
hoygirl
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Iguana named Rocky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iguana named Rocky   Iguana named Rocky Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:32 am

Lol Kris. Thats what I`m worried about, one day I`ll be in the backyard and suddenly come face to face with ROCKY!!!! aaaaahhhhhhh.lol
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Iguana named Rocky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iguana named Rocky   Iguana named Rocky Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:54 am

I believe Iguanas can actually become very old so there is a good chance that he is still out there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
antkmom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Iguana named Rocky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iguana named Rocky   Iguana named Rocky Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:56 am

Oh no! Was your granddaughter sad? I dont' know if they can survive on their own, but would bet they can.

When I was in high school I brought an Iguana home over Easter Vacation. I loved that thing! It was so neat to have for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Spike
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Iguana named Rocky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iguana named Rocky   Iguana named Rocky Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:41 pm

Depends on the climate where you live. There's alot of Iguana's living in the wild down in Florida. I doubt it, have to worry about cats/dogs not getting him.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Iguana named Rocky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iguana named Rocky   Iguana named Rocky Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:08 pm

I hope he's okay, poor little thing. It probably scared him, being outside, so he probably hid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iguana named Rocky Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iguana named Rocky   Iguana named Rocky Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iguana named Rocky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: Pets :: Friends with scales-
Jump to: