Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Which do you prefer; AFV or PFA?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Which do you prefer; AFV or PFA? Empty
PostSubject: Which do you prefer; AFV or PFA?   Which do you prefer; AFV or PFA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:52 am

Ha...ha made you look. Which show do you prefer; America's Funniest Videos or The Planet's Funniest Animals? We watch the PFA, mainly because I don't feel the host is as annoying. But, the whole family loves this show. Today, we watched a clip that was about a parrot singing Old MacDonald. Which do you prefer and what are some of your favorite clips?
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer; AFV or PFA?   Which do you prefer; AFV or PFA? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:36 pm

Yeah, you made me look, I had to know what AFV and PFA were. Very Happy

I prefer PFA because they are mostly animal videos, while AFV has all kinds of stuff with only some animal videos featured. And then a good funny animal video loses to some silly one with a kid, because "kids are cute" - this irritates me to no end.
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer; AFV or PFA?   Which do you prefer; AFV or PFA? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:49 am

I like all the little funny animal shows. They are just too cute for words at times.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer; AFV or PFA?   Which do you prefer; AFV or PFA? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:58 pm

RustyK wrote:
I prefer PFA because they are mostly animal videos, while AFV has all kinds of stuff with only some animal videos featured. And then a good funny animal video loses to some silly one with a kid, because "kids are cute" - this irritates me to no end.

I totally agree, nothing is more annoying than an average, often silly kid video winning over an excellent animal video. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which do you prefer; AFV or PFA?   Which do you prefer; AFV or PFA? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which do you prefer; AFV or PFA?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: