Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

What are your hobbies?

Go down 
+7
alcher_27
antkmom
Mei
jimmys devoted
dreamr802
Froix
RustyK
11 posters
AuthorMessage
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

What are your hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: What are your hobbies?   What are your hobbies? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:19 pm

What are your hobbies? (Provided you have time for them, LOL.) Mine are reading and movies. I used to do some crocheting, I love it, but I have not been doing much of that lately.
Back to top Go down
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies?   What are your hobbies? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 9:31 am

Mostly reading books, PC games and of course net surfing. I really need to go out more and keep in touch with the real world more. :p
Back to top Go down
dreamr802
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies?   What are your hobbies? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:43 am

I love to read and watch my favorite tv shows. I do a lot of crafts as well. I'm a HUGE crochet person...but I don't make the granny looking stuff...I make a lot of nice stuff and funky young stuff (seeing how I'm only 23). LOL
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies?   What are your hobbies? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:28 am

Do you crochet clothes dreamr? What kinds of items?

I had once made a warm winter scarf for my husband, he says it is good but never wears it - go figure. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
jimmys devoted
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: lots   What are your hobbies? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:11 pm

sewing, crochet, whittling, snorkeling, bowling, day hiking caly carft with polymer and air dry, cooking, cosplay.

I am never still.

julie
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies?   What are your hobbies? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 10:13 pm

mine are watching movies, surfing the net and listening to music. i also love playing billiards and having a coffee at a very nice coffee shop. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
antkmom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies?   What are your hobbies? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:54 am

Have time for them???? Right now my hobbies are going from school to school watching my kids participate in sports. I have one wrestling, 2 playing basketball (different ages) and one playing soccor. So if I get a minute to myself, I usually sleep!
Back to top Go down
alcher_27
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies?   What are your hobbies? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 1:44 pm

I have revived a hobby lately, writing. So posting on forums is part of it.
Back to top Go down
andasay
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies?   What are your hobbies? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:20 am

As I spend so much time on the internet, I would have to say that this is probably one of my main hobbies. I love chatting on forums and putting the world to rights!
Back to top Go down
Dee
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies?   What are your hobbies? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:18 am

I would have to say my computer, that would be my hobby, it's not the best hobby in the world but it's the only one I can do while watching the children Laughing I don't really do outdoor sports or things like that, I'm lazy. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies?   What are your hobbies? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:31 pm

I'm not an outdoor kind of person. I read, write, and draw. My friends think I should be a tattoo artist! bounce

I've got a lot of unfinished projects. Three unfinished novels (which were technically written as fan fiction), two books that I've started reading but just can't get into.

I'm so lazy. Sleep
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies?   What are your hobbies? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:55 pm

I don't know if you can call it a hobby but I do spend a lot of time with our dogs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your hobbies?   What are your hobbies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your hobbies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: