Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Funny Emails

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Funny Emails Empty
PostSubject: Funny Emails   Funny Emails Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 2:32 pm

This is a funny email, a little lengthy but well worth the read. Feel free to post some of your own that you think we might enjoy.

THE DACHSHUND AND THE LEOPARD

A wealthy man decided to go on a safari in Africa.

He took his faithful pet dachshund along for company. One day, the dachshund starts chasing butterflies and before long the dachshund discovers that he is lost.

So, wandering about, he notices a leopard heading rapidly in his direction with the obvious intention of having lunch. The dachshund thinks, "OK, I'm in deep trouble now!"

Then he noticed some bones on the ground close by, and immediately settles down to chew on the bones with his back to the approaching cat.

Just as the leopard is about to leap, the dachshund exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard. I wonder if there are any more around here?"

Hearing this, the leopard halts his attack in mid-stride, as a look of terror comes over him, and slinks away into the trees. "Whew," says the leopard. "That was close. That dachshund nearly had me."

Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole scene from a nearby tree, figures he can put this knowledge to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So, off he goes.

But the dachshund saw him heading after the leopard with great speed and figured that something must be up. The monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard.

The leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says, "Here monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to happen to that conniving canine."

Now the dachshund sees the leopard coming with the monkey on his back, And thinks, "What am I going to do now?"

But instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet and just when they get close enough to hear, the dachshund says, "Where's that monkey? I sent him off half an hour ago to bring me another leopard."
Back to top Go down
dreamr802
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-21

Funny Emails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Emails   Funny Emails Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:28 pm

Haha that was a cute email. I haven't read that one yet. I'm actually going to forward it to one of my friends who does have a dachshund. She would find it really funny. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Funny Emails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Emails   Funny Emails Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:57 am

Haha I was thinking something about emails from your thread title but that's a good dog joke. Why a dachsund though? Whoever wrote the joke probably has one as a pet. Smile
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Funny Emails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Emails   Funny Emails Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:10 pm

LOL, that's a smart one! Very well worth reading to the end, as you say. Several times, I thought I knew where it was heading, but I was tricked, and the joke turned out to be even better. Smile Smart doggie!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Funny Emails Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny Emails   Funny Emails Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Emails
Page 1 of 1