Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Last Movie You Watched

Go down 
+10
Tigger
giay
Mei
ken7700
shinningstar
skatss
jimmys devoted
RustyK
dreamr802
Froix
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Last Movie You Watched Empty
PostSubject: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 8:31 am

What's the last movie you've seen? At the theaters or at home?

I'd like to say Eagle Eye, that's one I've been looking forward to but I'm just going to have to wait for that one on DVD. Last movie I've watched is Spiderman 3 on DVD. Third time I've seen it I think.
Back to top Go down
dreamr802
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 9:31 pm

I watched Eagle Eye at the theater. I really like that movie. I thought that it was really good. My boyfriend wasn't too sure if he liked the movie as much as I did. At home the last movie I watched was When A Stranger Calls. My bf and I watched it on the computer. It was kind of cheesey. The story line was really good but at the same time the movie could've been really good if done properly.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 5:16 pm

The last movie I've seen was An American Carol, we watched it at a theater. It's a political comedy, a story about a Michael Moore-like character who hates America and wants to abolish the 4th of July holiday. He gets visited by some spirits who try to make him realize his wrongs. It was funny, but some of the humor was over the top.
Back to top Go down
jimmys devoted
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Hancock   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 8:16 pm

Hancock was an awesome movie.
Hellboy II was great.

julie
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:22 pm

I haven't watched a movie at the theater or at home in a long time. I just can't get into movies. They lose me from the very start. I'd rather watch something shorter that needs less of an attention span. It seems as if my mind wanders too much to pay attention to a long movie.
Back to top Go down
shinningstar
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:44 pm

Last weekend, I watched the movie entitled High School Musical 3 in the movie theatre with my friends. I highly recommend to watch the movie because the soundtracks are great. The movie is fine for kids, it's wholesome.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:53 am

Last movie we watched was the Strangers. It was different to say the least. I heard many bad stories about it, but It was not as bad as I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:55 pm

i just recently watched bolt. it was great. i love the story. this movie is good not only for kids but for everyone. it is a must see film. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
giay
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:35 am

Spiderman I at home Smile wih my 10-year old niece. I am not so sure if she's allowed to watch it, is that movie "parental guidance"? anyway, I was there to guide her just in case. I think she likes it because she is requesting if she be allowed to see the sequel.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 3:56 pm

My husband has bought a DVD with The Remains of the Day, we watched it yesterday. Very unusual, thoughtful, and well-put-together movie. The two leading actors are Anthony Hopkins and Emma Thompson, both of them excellent.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:46 pm

Valkyrie. And I absolutely loved it. I like almost war film, really, but Valkyrie was really well done.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:46 pm

Tigger wrote:
Valkyrie. And I absolutely loved it. I like almost war film, really, but Valkyrie was really well done.

What do you think of Hitler's portrayal in this movie? My husband says you could see that he was "losing it," do you agree?
Back to top Go down
HardworkinMom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 5:43 pm

I watched Transformers for the nth time today. My youngest son absolutely loves it. Oh well..... cyclops
Back to top Go down
mscott
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 7:14 pm

The last movie I watched was last night and it was Jumper. I bought the DVD for 2 bucks (In the used section) down at the local pawn store. I don't know why people would spend 3-4 bucks renting movies when they can buy them used. Anyway, it was ok. I would have liked more action, like in the fighting scenes but what can you do. I am also pretty tired of seeing Sam Jackson in every other movie that is made. None of his parts are believable at all anymore cause he has bee a Jedi, a swat commander, stuck on a plane with snakes, ect. It gets old.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 12:39 pm

I do agree with your husband, LissyS. There were a few scenes where you could just...tell that he was slowly starting to slip.
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 4:54 pm

I rented Jack and Jill yesterday which start Freddie Prince Jr. The movie was pretty bad so don't buy it guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Movie You Watched   Last Movie You Watched Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Movie You Watched
Page 1 of 1