Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Are anacondas venomous?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Are anacondas venomous? Empty
PostSubject: Are anacondas venomous?   Are anacondas venomous? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 1:03 am

Are these giant sized anacondas venomous or they kill their pray with their grip only? They are great hunters. I do watch them on discovery channel, they are awesome and powerful creatures.
Back to top Go down
Topdog
Admin
Admin
Topdog

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Are anacondas venomous?   Are anacondas venomous? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 12:47 pm

Hummm, I seem to remember that they are constrictors. I don't remember them being venomous though. They are too big a snake to even think about.

Are anacondas venomous? Anacon10
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxicwars.com
sanju123
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Are anacondas venomous?   Are anacondas venomous? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 3:24 am

Wow that is a giant, it is a massive creature but it can grow to this extent I am surprised to see. I read it yesterday they are not venomous they do have teeth, but they rely on their big sized bodies to kill their preys.Another feature of these creatures is that they though seem lazy but they can move up to the speed of one mile per hr on land, isn't it surprising.
Back to top Go down
Topdog
Admin
Admin
Topdog

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Are anacondas venomous?   Are anacondas venomous? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:27 am

I know they grew big, but I was shocked when I saw this one. Can only imagine what is in the belly of this beast, look how big the middle is. A small horse or man comes to mind. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxicwars.com
sanju123
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Are anacondas venomous?   Are anacondas venomous? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:32 pm

I also feel that it might have just finished with swallowing its pray and has yet to digest it with all those enzymes. It could be any thing from an adult man to a grown up stags. I think stags are quite favorite with anacondas.
Back to top Go down
bubble
I am a
I am a
bubble

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Are anacondas venomous?   Are anacondas venomous? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:09 am

I looked this up on the internet, and it sems that anacondas are nioa at all venomous, but arre consrtictors. I also found out that they can grow to anything form 50 to 100 feet... Shocked
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Are anacondas venomous?   Are anacondas venomous? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:56 am

Where are they mostly found? I believe in Brazil and other countries in South America with tropical rain forest.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Are anacondas venomous?   Are anacondas venomous? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:14 pm

I love snakes. My friends think they're creepy, but that makes me like them even more. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are anacondas venomous?   Are anacondas venomous? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are anacondas venomous?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: Pets :: Friends with scales-
Jump to: