Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Up and coming movies?

Go down 
+12
dreamr802
Brandbla8
RustyK
aclowers
Froix
sanju123
lizd
Simplyme
LissyS
mandiees
Topdog
lilymom24
16 posters
AuthorMessage
lilymom24
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Up and coming movies? Empty
PostSubject: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:46 am

Is there anything coming out in the theater that you can't wait to see? I'm not sure whats up and coming other than High School Musical 3 that I'm taking my daughter to for her birthday in Oct. Not sure what might be coming out that I would enjoy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Topdog
Admin
Admin
Topdog

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:45 pm

I bet she will enjoy that one. I know all the little kiddies in our family can't wait to see it.

Personally I want to see Batman, but probably won't get the chance to see it before it ends up on cable.

I am not a big movie out person, rather stay at home and just spend time with the family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxicwars.com
mandiees
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:13 pm

There really is not anything out there right now that I am dying to see. I might go back and catch The Dark Knight at a cheapie theater or something!
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:16 pm

Not sure about any new ones coming out, but the last one I watched and really enjoyed was WALL-E, the animated movie by Pixar. It's a story about a robot who does not even talk, yet they managed to show his personality and make him so likeable.
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:47 am

I have not really seen too much that is suppose to be coming out anytime soon. I was hoping to be able to splurge and take the kids to see something soon so hopefully they come out with something good soon.
Back to top Go down
lizd
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:24 pm

I really don't get out to the movies much anymore either. It's just too expensive. We recently signed up with Netflix, so I doubt I'll be heading out to the movies any time soon either. I did really want to see Get Smart and my husband wanted to see Ironman. Soon enough they'll be available on DVD though!
Back to top Go down
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:08 pm

I am eagerly waiting for ICE AGE3, it is supposed to be one of the cutest movies.The earlier two were too good and I think the third one will be even more rocking. It is going to hit the screens around July next year.
Back to top Go down
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:30 pm

I'm planning on seeing Eagle Eye with Lebouf. I'm also looking forward to Body of Lies, I think it's coming out this week but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:02 pm

My kids would love for me to take them to see High School Musical 3. But after seeing Cheetah Girls 3 on t.v., I'm not going to risk it. For those who didn't see it, the last Cheetah Girls movie had some provocative dances in a couple of scenes. So, I think we will wait until HSM3 is out on DVD or back on Disney to watch it.

As far as us adults go, we are looking forward to the new Star Trek movie coming out next year. I'm sure it will have some awesome special effects, that only a big screen can appreciate.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:52 pm

I saw previews of The Secret Life of Bees, and it looks like a good story without the usual Hollywood indecency or stupidity. I want to see it when it comes out (later in October I think?).
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:29 pm

Not really anything that I can think of. The only movie I really could not wait to see this year was Sex and the city. Saw it and loved it.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:29 pm

We went and saw An Americal Carol. There was some stupid humor I didn't care for, but overall, Iliked the movie and the message. Warning: Do not go see it if you are a liberal. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dreamr802
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:01 pm

lilymom24 wrote:
Is there anything coming out in the theater that you can't wait to see? I'm not sure whats up and coming other than High School Musical 3 that I'm taking my daughter to for her birthday in Oct. Not sure what might be coming out that I would enjoy. Smile

I want to see high school musical 3 too! And I'm 23 hahaha. It's weird I don't know of any movies that are coming out soon. Usually my bf keeps me up to date on these things lol. But yeah I don't get to watch much tv anymore so I never know what's coming out.
Back to top Go down
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:08 am

It's been a slow month for movies. Eagle Eye's the only one really making money. Pride and Glory is now showing but I'm going to wait it out on DVD. Hope it turns out to be a good one.
Back to top Go down
RustyK
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:32 pm

I hear that Changeling that is coming out soon is quite interesting. This movie is directed by Clint Eastwood and it is based on a true story. Angelina Jolie plays in it.
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:48 am

sanju123 wrote:
I am eagerly waiting for ICE AGE3, it is supposed to be one of the cutest movies.The earlier two were too good and I think the third one will be even more rocking. It is going to hit the screens around July next year.

I had not heard about this coming out. Thanks for sharing. So far they have all been great movies.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 1:30 am

I agree, there are not so many good new movies coming out. I might go see Changeling, but other than that, I don't know, nothing sounds appealing.
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:59 pm

I'm not really looking forward to any soon to come movies. I'm not really a movie fanatic so if I eventually see them on television I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:50 pm

I actually want to go and see Valkyrie but I never seem to have the time.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:00 pm

Tigger wrote:
I actually want to go and see Valkyrie but I never seem to have the time.

My husband saw it, he says it is good - if you are into WWII and war movies in general.

I want to go see Inkheart, I love the concept. Has anyone seen it yet?
Back to top Go down
bubble
I am a
I am a
bubble

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:58 am

I would like to see the Kate Winslet/ Leonardo Di caprio film. It looks like it could be a really good one.

Going to the movies can be expensive so I think I will hang on until it comes out on general release.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:19 pm

Yes, going to the movies is expensive. We try to go to matinee when we can, and of course I only pick movies that I think are worth watching in a theater.
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 5:02 pm

I am really looking forward to the next Harry Potter movie as well as the new Too Fast Too Furious movie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Up and coming movies?   Up and coming movies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Up and coming movies?
Page 1 of 1