Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Where is everyone from?

Go down 
+15
jamesb
Mei
ken7700
kayawss
Brandbla8
bubble
Froix
aclowers
sanju123
crimson
LissyS
mandiees
Topdog
lilymom24
Simplyme
19 posters
AuthorMessage
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Where is everyone from? Empty
PostSubject: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 12:07 am

I thought it might be nice to see how much variety is on this board by seeing just where everyone is from. So where are you from and anything else about you or your location that you'd like to share?

I'll start - My name is Kara I am 30 with 4 kids, 2 dogs and 4 cats. I live currently in Arizona which being from Washington is a huge change. The weather today was sunny with quite a bit of rain lol! not sure how that works but that's how it does here.
Back to top Go down
lilymom24
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 10:31 am

Hello,
I live in Maine and we're having a nice, sunny, breezy day today. We're in for lunch, then my 3 year old, the dog, and probably the cat will be heading out to play Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Topdog
Admin
Admin
Topdog

Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:40 pm

Ahh the high Sonoran Desert for us. We are in the wonderful heat filled southwest Arizona. We have summer 9-1/2 months out of the year.

Great thread.

Simplyme, looks like the two of us share the same state. What parts of Arizona are you from. This is a change from anywhere with weather and moisture !

Lilymom, Maine would be just perfect for me. We have been here so long, I think we are just dust being held together with cactus thorns !
Back to top Go down
http://www.toxicwars.com
mandiees
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:12 pm

San Diego here:) I am originally a Philadelphia native though!
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 9:24 pm

I live in Illinois, and we've just had 4 days of non-stop rain. Our front yard looked like a lake yesterday! Water everywhere...

When I hear "Maine" I think "lobsters"! Yum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
crimson
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:40 pm

Wow what a nice thread, OK my name Joey I am 30 years old, I have 3 kids, 2 girls and one boy, I live currently in the Philippines. We're having a good weather here now and it's sunny. I'm currently working as an online teacher and I am enjoying my life.
Back to top Go down
sanju123
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:50 pm

I am from India, it is a nice cool place.I have 2 sons and a very sweet partner. We are a sweet small family who love to spend time together. Nice to know about the rest of the members.
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:35 pm

Good idea on the this thread. I have often wondered out where others are from and about their families. I am live in the some what tropical state of Georgia. We only see snow maybe one a year, if we are lucky. Can you believe that Montana has already had their first blizzard of the season in October? Wow.

Anyway, you know about my three cats; Tiger, Carpet and Katie. I also have three kids at home. I have two grand kids and their mother is my oldest. I love to coupon and take great joy in saving so much money on my groceries. Oh yeah, I just adore animals. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Froix
I am a
I am a
Froix

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:23 pm

Cheerio! Froix is a nickname all my friends online and offline know. I'm somewhere in Asia. I've no kids and never been married. I've finished school and have been in and out of jobs lately.
Back to top Go down
bubble
I am a
I am a
bubble

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 3:14 am

My real name is Fay, I am 30 years old and have two children.

I am originally from England, but now live in Spain. I have been married to my husband Andrew for 8 years and we run our own business out here.
Back to top Go down
Brandbla8
I am a
I am a
Brandbla8

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:22 pm

My name is Robin and I am a 35 year old mother of 2.
I live in the great state of South Carolina USA.

Great thread and I am glad to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
kayawss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:19 pm

I'm cliff, and I'm originally from Lewiston, Me, But now live in Missouri. I have 2 daughters and a wonderful wife. We have pet Rats; Stomper, Cutiepie, Tief & Whispers.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:45 am

I am from Ohio where it is cold and will be glad when spring gets here. I know we have not had much winter, but ready for spring already.
Back to top Go down
Mei
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:23 am

I am from Baguio City Philippines. This place has a very cold weather, so many beautiful sceneries and clean surroundings. Very Happy i'm glad to be here and it's nice to meet so many people from different countries.
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 11:35 am

I am from Holland but my wife and I are living in Thailand. I prefer living in Asia over living in Europe.
Back to top Go down
antkmom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 6:58 pm

Hello~ I am Carolyn and I am from Western NY.....so from now until April we freeze and have lots of snow!
I am a mom of 4 children, 3 who are still home. We have one dog named Chyna, a Guinea Pig named Clyde and lots of fish. My son who has moved out has 2 cats~Whitey and Garfield....so does that make me a grandma?
Back to top Go down
Vlada
I am a
I am a
Vlada

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:00 am

Hello,
I am a student of Touro College Berlin, Germany. I like to read books and to go in for sports. My beloved city is Berlin. And I adore my beloved cat Jozefina.
Back to top Go down
Dee
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:29 am

I'm from Ireland, born and raised in Dublin now living in Meath.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:17 pm

I'm from England, but I'm living in New York now. It took some getting used to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is everyone from?   Where is everyone from? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is everyone from?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: