Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Is dog really man's best friend?

Go down 
+3
skatss
Simplyme
RastaKid
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RastaKid
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Is dog really man's best friend? Empty
PostSubject: Is dog really man's best friend?   Is dog really man's best friend? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:21 pm

Is dog really man's best friend?What is your opinion on that?
Back to top Go down
Simplyme
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Is dog really man's best friend?   Is dog really man's best friend? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:19 pm

I can not think of anything that is more loyal to man more often then than a dog. I imagine it depends on how well the animal is treated as well, you could not expect anything or anyone to be your "best friend" if you treat it like crud.
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Is dog really man's best friend?   Is dog really man's best friend? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 6:41 pm

Dogs are truly man's best friend. When you come home they are really happy to see you. They will do whatever they can to make you happy. And you hear so many stores how dogs save their owner's lives or help them out if they are handicapped. Dogs are the best.
Back to top Go down
mandiees
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 171

PostSubject: Re: Is dog really man's best friend?   Is dog really man's best friend? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:28 pm

I would agree that this, like most cliches, is true. The undying loyalty of dogs is the main quality that qualifies them as man's best friend.
Back to top Go down
shinningstar
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Is dog really man's best friend?   Is dog really man's best friend? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:41 am

Based on my own experience, my dogs are not only a good pet but a good members of the family. I think they are a true friend at home. I have many pets at home but I'm closer to my dogs.
Back to top Go down
shinningstar
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Is dog really man's best friend?   Is dog really man's best friend? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 2:42 am

Based on my own experience, my dogs are not only a good pet but a good members of the family. I think they are a true friend at home. I have many pets at home but I'm closer to my dogs.
Back to top Go down
lilymom24
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Is dog really man's best friend?   Is dog really man's best friend? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:56 am

I think it depends on the dog and the individual. Our dog is probably my husbands best friend but my cat is mine.
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Is dog really man's best friend?   Is dog really man's best friend? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:56 am

I think dog is man's best friend. I know after a long day of work and I come home my dog is waiting for me with tail wagging and a big lick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is dog really man's best friend?   Is dog really man's best friend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is dog really man's best friend?
Page 1 of 1