Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Time has come

Go down 
+2
DianaR
KrisNY
6 posters
AuthorMessage
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Time has come Empty
PostSubject: Time has come   Time has come Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:33 pm

Its time to give the kittens to their new owners.

I've been very careful at picking out where they will go. I know some people just give them away without worrying- I'm a worrywart. I have felling in love with them all.

It's a sad time!
Back to top Go down
DianaR
I am a
I am a
DianaR

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Time has come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come   Time has come Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Any home that has had kittens running around, seems pretty boring when they get old enough to live with someone else.

The one bright spot will be that you don't have them popping up under foot, when they are trying really hard to see what you are doing, and you won't find them licking the milk out of your cereal if you leave it unattended for more than 45 seconds!
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Time has come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come   Time has come Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:00 pm

I have yet to give away kittens but it must be extremely difficult to do. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Time has come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come   Time has come Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 12:19 pm

I've never had to give away kittens, but I would think that it would be very difficult.
Back to top Go down
HardworkinMom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Time has come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come   Time has come Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 6:39 am

If I think about the hassle of taking care of a bunch of cats...I would have no problems at all.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Time has come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come   Time has come Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:05 am

I love cats and especially kittens, and you do grow attached to them if you have a litter growing up in your home. Yes, you know you can't keep them all... but it is still a bit hard to see them go.
Back to top Go down
KrisNY
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Time has come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come   Time has come Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 11:47 am

I gave them away to my best friend and my cousin and we kept 2--- I see them all the time. They went to great homes. I think they even still remember me Smile from when they were kittens.

It's much easier to give them away to people you know will take great care of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time has come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time has come   Time has come Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time has come
Page 1 of 1