Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Pet Cemetery In Travel Guide.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bubble
I am a
I am a
bubble

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Pet Cemetery In Travel Guide. Empty
PostSubject: Pet Cemetery In Travel Guide.   Pet Cemetery In Travel Guide. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:10 am

A pet cemetery near New York City is getting international attention after being ranked alongside the Taj Mahal in India and the Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt as one of the world's "Top 10 Places to Rest." Hartsdale Pet Cemetery is also the oldest continuously operating pet cemetery in the world.

HARTSDALE, NY -- A pet cemetery near New York City is receiving international attention after being ranked as one of the world's best places to rest alongside the Taj Mahal in India and the Great Pyramids of Giza in Egypt.

Hartsdale Pet Cemetery sits perched on a hill about 20 miles north of the Big Apple in Westchester County, NY. It's a place that, to some, has long seemed like an unofficial "wonder of the world," because of its size and significance.

Now the Lonely Planet guidebook company included it in its "2009 Best of Travel" book, one of the "Top 10 Places of Rest" around the world.
Back to top Go down
andasay
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Pet Cemetery In Travel Guide.   Pet Cemetery In Travel Guide. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:29 pm

I actually find this really surprising. Fancy having a visit to the pet cemetry on your holiday itinery.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Pet Cemetery In Travel Guide.   Pet Cemetery In Travel Guide. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:10 pm

I almost can't walk through a pet cemetery. It's just too sad. It makes me think of my own pets.
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Pet Cemetery In Travel Guide.   Pet Cemetery In Travel Guide. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:47 pm

I have not been to a pet cemetery, it would be a very interesting place to see, although of course sad. I bet there are many touching inscriptions people make on their pets' graves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pet Cemetery In Travel Guide.   Pet Cemetery In Travel Guide. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pet Cemetery In Travel Guide.
Page 1 of 1