Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

The most unusual pet name

Go down 
+2
HardworkinMom
LissyS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

The most unusual pet name Empty
PostSubject: The most unusual pet name   The most unusual pet name Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:37 am

What is the most unusual or funny pet name you have heard?

I know of a lady whose cat was named Come'ere - she didn't know what to call him when she'd first gotten him, so she'd just say, "Come here," and the cat decided it was his name. Smile
Back to top Go down
HardworkinMom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The most unusual pet name   The most unusual pet name Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:17 am

My nutty uncle known for his pranks, named his fierce-looking dog, BITE! Honest! lol!
Back to top Go down
skatss
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: The most unusual pet name   The most unusual pet name Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:37 pm

My aunt named her cat Barbra Streisand because she loved the singer. All day long she would call, " Barbra Streisand, Barbra Streisand." It was really funny.
Back to top Go down
Dee
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: The most unusual pet name   The most unusual pet name Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:12 pm

One of my friends dog's name is bad boy Laughing it's so funny when she's out walking him and calls for him 'Bad boy' come here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
LissyS
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: The most unusual pet name   The most unusual pet name Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:01 pm

HardworkinMom wrote:
My nutty uncle known for his pranks, named his fierce-looking dog, BITE! Honest! lol!

LOL, this is the funniest one! I bet it would give a good scare to his guests when he'd call the dog! affraid
Back to top Go down
andasay
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The most unusual pet name   The most unusual pet name Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:33 pm

There was a woman on TV the other day who said she adopted a rabbit with one ear and called him Pardon.

I thought that was just hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The most unusual pet name   The most unusual pet name Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:03 pm

My best friend named her Dalmation Esher, like M.C. Esher. She has another one named Dali, for Salvador Dali. She also has a weiner dog named Andy, for some raeson. Question
Back to top Go down
HardworkinMom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: The most unusual pet name   The most unusual pet name Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 7:46 pm

LissyS wrote:
HardworkinMom wrote:

LOL, this is the funniest one! I bet it would give a good scare to his guests when he'd call the dog! affraid

Exactly! There was one time the mailman was just stuffing some letters into the mailbox and he comes the dog growling at him. My uncle came rushing out and said... BITE! BITE!

And the poor mailman said, " PLEASE, MISTER! DON'T LET HIM BITE ME!"

hahahahahaha. lol!
Back to top Go down
andasay
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The most unusual pet name   The most unusual pet name Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:18 pm

I was talking to my mum the other day about this, and she told me when she was growing up, her neighbour had a little white poodle called Omo. Apparantly it was the name of some washing powder back then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The most unusual pet name   The most unusual pet name Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The most unusual pet name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: