Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Do cats get headaches?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vlada
I am a
I am a
Vlada

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Do cats get headaches? Empty
PostSubject: Do cats get headaches?   Do cats get headaches? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 1:49 am

Do cats get headaches like human beings do? Do they think and plan like we do? I know that my cat Jozefina is very smart. She turns on and turns off lights. She tries to open doors by the door knobs and she is very interested in computers.
Back to top Go down
aclowers
I am a
I am a
aclowers

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Do cats get headaches?   Do cats get headaches? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:50 am

I would think that it is very possible for them to get headaches. They get colds and infections just like we do. Poor things, if they live in a noisy household like mine do, headaches are very possible. cat By the way, my cats are smarter than yours. Well, at least one of them. Lol. Of course, I'm just joking. It is entertaining though, having a smart cat. Wink
Back to top Go down
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Do cats get headaches?   Do cats get headaches? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:30 am

I think that any animal can get a headache. I wonder if any research has been done on this topic.
Back to top Go down
Ricardo
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Do cats get headaches?   Do cats get headaches? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:19 pm

I'm sure that I've heard the vet say that older cats in particular can get headaches and become very vocal when this happens.

We have a cat who's about 18 years old and when he starts meowing, I try to check him out and see if he's okay. I guess it would be really tough to tell if they had headaches or not...
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Do cats get headaches?   Do cats get headaches? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 12:50 pm

I would say yes they could. For the most part animals can get the same things humans do so I would probably say yes they can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do cats get headaches?   Do cats get headaches? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do cats get headaches?
Page 1 of 1