Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Anyone have a Pirania

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesb
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-12-01

Anyone have a Pirania Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have a Pirania   Anyone have a Pirania Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:00 am

Does anyone have a Pirania? My cousin used to have one and I heard that they could hurt you by biting you. Is that true?
Back to top Go down
HardworkinMom
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a Pirania   Anyone have a Pirania Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:10 am

Is it not illegal to have PIRANHAS? I believe it is. Better make sure that you read up on the law before actually considering buying one.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a Pirania   Anyone have a Pirania Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:44 pm

I'm not sure that it's entirely legal. I like Piranias, but I don't think I could keep them as pets. affraid
Back to top Go down
manojjonam10
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a Pirania   Anyone have a Pirania Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 2:41 am

My cousin used to have a pirania, however he is not much interested in having it for the second time after the first one died. As far as I know very few friends actually liked to have it.
Back to top Go down
Spike
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a Pirania   Anyone have a Pirania Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 11:08 pm

I was thinking about ordering one online when I setup my tank. But didn't want to go through the hassle. Pirania's are over rated on their aggression. They are aggressive but not like the stories you hear. You would have to do water changes more often than normal if you feed them live fish also.

You wouldn't want to stick your hand in the tank to clean it. Then pull back a nub. Just joking. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have a Pirania   Anyone have a Pirania Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone have a Pirania
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: Pets :: Friends with Gills-
Jump to: