Goofy Newfies & Friends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goofy Newfies & Friends

A Brand New Family Oriented discussion forum for Pet Lovers

HomeAd HeavenGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
ADS
Search Engines

A global Family oriented forum, for the discussion of family pets.

Ads

SeaBear Smokehouse

Wolfgang's Vault

Netflix, Inc.

Real Goods Solar, Inc.

LiveAquaria.com
Donations

Adopt a Pet

Sierra Club

Obama to choose Hillary as Secretary of State

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hoygirl
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Obama to choose Hillary as Secretary of State Empty
PostSubject: Obama to choose Hillary as Secretary of State   Obama to choose Hillary as Secretary of State Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:35 am

This news made me happy. I wanted to vote for Hillary anyway. I`m not sure what the Secretary of State does (sorry lol) but at least she is part of it . Go Obama!
Back to top Go down
ken7700
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Obama to choose Hillary as Secretary of State   Obama to choose Hillary as Secretary of State Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 9:45 am

I was glad to see that Hillary is going to get a chance. This will help her when she runs for President again if she chooses to.
Back to top Go down
wildwoman
I am a
I am a

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-31

PostSubject: Re: Obama to choose Hillary as Secretary of State   Obama to choose Hillary as Secretary of State Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 1:43 pm

I strongly believe Hillary will run again when she gets a chance. I liked this pick and I know many others who do as well. the Clinton's are a power couple in Washington. I think CNN just did a piece on them and both of them are really intelligent and despite some flaws they do seem to really care and have the same beliefs about many things as Obama does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Obama to choose Hillary as Secretary of State   Obama to choose Hillary as Secretary of State Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obama to choose Hillary as Secretary of State
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Goofy Newfies & Friends :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: